What happened with my apt?

DHGE

add hard disk

subzero79

Iptables - ADD rules and keep the order in FORWARD CHAIN

subzero79

Recent Activities

• Lif3styl3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Raid missing after restart.

hi, don't think so. Because the backplane is directly connected to mainboard sata ports. But i' also thing it has something to do with the bacplane.
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How do you backup?.

I use dd via automated scripting to make live unattended OMV system drive backups daily at 7:00am. They take only eight minutes to run and image the 16GB OMV system SSD. I keep the most seven recent backups and this is also handled by an automated…
  • DHGE -

Replied to the thread What happened with my apt?.

I wonder why it is still not fixed... I just setup a new ODROID hc2 and DLed the latest image from sourgeforge and ran into the same issue. fix: (as root) Shell-Script (1 line)I had to start over with etching an SD card since the unfinished dpkg -i…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 0.2 add hard disk.

Quote from jumpman: “What is the best solution? ” Buy more hard drives of course. I think mergerfs is a good option there is no data integrity but as long as you keep backups should be ok. If you want data integrity then use zfs have two raid1 vdevs…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread Iptables - ADD rules and keep the order in FORWARD CHAIN.

Try first the scheduled tasks selecting "At Reboot" and add those two ip tables lines in one iptables -I FORWARD 1 -s 10.8.0.0/24 -p tcp --dport 443 -j ACCEPT;iptables -I FORWARD 2 -s 10.8.0.0/24 -j DROP see how it works, if it doesn't then you will…
  • baller -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x openmediavault web panel address not listed.

Thread
    When I boot the OMV server for the first time, I don't see an address for the web control panel, just a blank line. What am I missing here?
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Install OMV5 via command line over Debian 10.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from TechnoDadLife: “There is no OMV5 for Raspberry Pi until Debian updates the kernal. ” Why is that? (Hidden Content) ” So you are running Raspian on your pi 4. I successfully installed OMV 5 over Raspian on a…
  • markXD123 -

Replied to the thread Iptables - ADD rules and keep the order in FORWARD CHAIN.

Thank you for the reply! But can you please detail where i can put the script to have it executed after docker has been started? I am new to docker and linux.
  • djismgaming -

Backups with FileZilla will not be bootable though. If you need no bootable backup and only backup of the directories themselves it should work. Logging in with the root account with FileZilla (FileZilla's name reminds me of STOPZilla, pup-up blocker,…
  • HannesJo -

Okay, I get that. Then I probably make a unique system backup with Filezilla and only take care of the data disks afterwards. Thank you!