News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Handbrake keeps crashing

ryecoaaron

disk suddenly invisible

Problem installing on a AMD G-T56n machine

agarg

Can't install openmediavault 4.1.23-1 on Debian 9.9 (Armbian 5.73 aml-s912)

crashtest

ZFS to use more than 50% ram?

cabrio_leo

Recent Activities

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Handbrake keeps crashing.

Quote from table681: “is there anyway to assign each share to a different ip address? ” I don't think so. The hosts allow setting is a global setting for samba.
  • table681 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Handbrake keeps crashing.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “There should be no load then. Not sure what is causing that. ” Okay thank so much for all the help I just have one last question is there anyway to assign each share to a different ip address?
  • dieu -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) disk suddenly invisible.

Thread
    hi, I have a OMV server with 7 disks and today I see that one of my disk couldn't be reached anymore. I go to webui and see (in "system file") that capacity is now "n/a" and disk is unmounted. I tried to remove the sharing and remove the drive to make…
  • agarg -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem installing on a AMD G-T56n machine.

I have tried OMV 5 beta as well as OMV 4 and I just wasn't successful. I suspect it may have to do with SoC AMD cpu with on chip GPU. Finally, I installed just basic Debian Stretch with no desktop or anything other than SSH Server and then used the…
  • Would you be interested in a fully integrated installation ISO that includes Debian 9 and OMV? -> ISO. (Otherwise) __________________________________________________________ Apt-get doesn't work (correctly) Install Debian 9 as you did before. …
  • i buddies! I have issues installing openmediavault. Can any one help me? I have followed the instructions as on this forum , when I get to execute the installation command it…
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ZFS to use more than 50% ram?.

1 Add this line to /etc/modprobe.d/zfs.conf options zfs zfs_arc_max=<new size in Byte> 2. Save the file and reboot 3. You can check the current value of 'zfs_arc_max' here /sys/module/zfs/parameter/zfs_arc_max 4. The run-time usage of the ARC can be…
  • cj2tech -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x blank OMV 4 - can't access from the outside.

Quote from houndhunger: “I tested it with new OMV4 - IT WORKS! I have defined problem: Before setting VPN I have followed this video tutorial for docker which interacted with some things which I don't understand clearly: How to Install Transmission with
  • table681 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Slow speeds.

Quote from geaves: “Not worth the effort! I'm guessing you are in the UK as you are using a Plusnet Hub One, this is nothing more than a rebadged BT Home Hub 5, I have been a BT customer for longer than I can remember. These hub's are what they are,…