openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Docker Compose Fails on Nanopi M4 and OMV5

ryecoaaron

​who can help me to run this image correctly?

ryecoaaron

Stuck at Filesystem Creation

Raistlin666

OMV server stop responding on network while copying

Main disk disappeared from the list of physical devices after OMV update

votdev

Recent Activities

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Docker Compose Fails on Nanopi M4 and OMV5.

Quote from Agricola: “Well, I just wish I could watch the process. ” Probably not real exciting. Quote from Agricola: “I don't want folks blaming me for their plugin not getting ported. ” Trust me. My beer time is not when I port plugins. My…
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Docker Compose Fails on Nanopi M4 and OMV5.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “It has me curious and it will be done with a beer in my hand. So, not a bad use of my time. ” Well, I just wish I could watch the process. But you are doing it for your curiosity and not just one machine. I don't want folks…
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from Agricola: “Please don't do that on my account. That is not a good use of your time to try to fix just one install in that way. Really, it is not a big deal to me. ” It has me curious and it will be done with a beer in my hand. So, not a…
  • Agricola -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “guess I can write a new image for the NanoPiM4 to see what is going on. ” Please don't do that on my account. That is not a good use of your time to try to fix just one install in that way. Really, it is not a big deal to me.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ​who can help me to run this image correctly?.

Quote from nicovon: “The omv web gui allows me to start the image, as shown here ” That pic doesn't show the container running. That just creates the container. The status should be in the grid at the bottom of the plugin. Did you start the…
  • Raistlin666 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Stuck at Filesystem Creation.

thanks again :) finally got a working NAS now :thumbup:
  • nicovon -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ​who can help me to run this image correctly?.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “You can't start an image. You can start a container using an image. You definitely have to have the container running to exec into it. ” The omv web gui allows me to start the image, as shown here: imgur.com/s7hW514 How do I get…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Main disk disappeared from the list of physical devices after OMV update.

This is not a common device name schema for SATA devices, so it is not implemented in the backend. If you can point me to an official kernel documentation that this is common, then it's no problem to implement and support that device name schema.
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Stuck at Filesystem Creation.

You need to delete services that use/reference the shared folder before you can delete the shared folder. it is the direct reverse of what you did when you created the shared folder and then services that used it.