openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Acer AC100

ryecoaaron

NVMe SMART status reading failure (wrong drive name)

ryecoaaron

Booten um 1am without cron event

LeleLeRigolo

No device in Shares dropdown for SMB/CIFS after botched upgrade.

odinb

Depends_on

aresoa

Recent Activities

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Acer AC100.

Quote from Gravel_Pit: “it'll do it's updates that way then I can just unplug the dongle and run it wired? ” yes if it is supported by the kernel. Try it.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x NVMe SMART status reading failure (wrong drive name).

Quote from thedarkness: “OMV does not pick up the updated package. ” Debian not OMV but 7.1-1 is in backports but not pinned. It will be installed if you install proxmox kernel as well since 7.1 is in the proxmox repo. You can install from…
  • LeleLeRigolo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Booten um 1am without cron event.

Regarde l'heure de ton système sur ton control panel Regarde dans le bios si ton pc n'est pas configuré pour se lever à 1h
  • odinb -

Liked subzero79’s post in the thread No device in Shares dropdown for SMB/CIFS after botched upgrade..

Like (Post)
    Quote from odinb: “So you are saying to hash out/remove: "UUID=f7e3bc30-c184-4f4d-aa81-b87ffeb6d844 /media/f7e3bc30-c184-4f4d-aa81-b87ffeb6d844 ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0…
  • odinb -

Replied to the thread No device in Shares dropdown for SMB/CIFS after botched upgrade..

Yep, that sure did the trick! Thanks a bunch! I am back in business!!
  • chieftobitobsn -

Liked oddity’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Virtualbox 'terminated unexpectedly during startup'.

Like (Post)
    In case anyone ever has a similar problem, I fixed this by the following steps: 1. Remove virtualbox plugin 2. Restart 3. Reinstall virtualbox plugin. This allowed my machine to restart but I had lost all my snapshots. 4. To restore my latest snapshot I…
  • aresoa -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Depends_on.

At the point when compartments are set in a similar system, they are reachable by one another utilizing their holder name and different assumed name as host. Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1
  • aresoa -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Plex docker set-up via Portainer fails..

As of late arrangement omv5 (running on raspian) on Rpi4 and now have docker and portainer running in additional items. The portioner picture is up however whenever I attempt and pull a picture it says no such picture. snaptube telegram web vidmate
  • thedarkness -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x kernel rrdtool segfault error every 15min.

Quote from Shinobi: “it works in the shell with this command smartctl -x /dev/nvme0 ” This specific SMART issue is because smartmontools is not updated in OMV5. The bug has been solved by smartmontools team, but the updated version is not showing up.…
  • LeleLeRigolo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Help for SMB.

Enfaîte je n'ai pas la première parti le Network id ou en français le identité sur le réseau; cette partie sur mon ordinateur est grisé et je ne peux donc pas y toucher