openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

• New

Hi All,
    i tried to follow the Gitea Doc's, but aparentaly i'm not that smart!
    unfortunately on installation i selected the custom path for the directory which is /home/gitea
    this path is on my SD and i wanted to set the Repositories dir on my external raid. which should bi /sharedfolders/Gitea

i changed the config in /etc/gitea/app.ini
    also i changed the servicefile in /etc/systemd/system/gitea.service

restarted the systemd and asked me to gitea.service changed on disk. Run 'systemctl daemon-reload' to reload units.

done this, when i try to create a repo on the webpage shows me a 500 Error.
    Some one has any idea how to fix this?
  • New

Hi,
    while performing mv operation on bunch of files located on one disk, iotop shows:
    Total DISK READ : 19.31 M/s | Total DISK WRITE : 19.46 M/s
    Actual DISK READ: 19.60 M/s | Actual DISK WRITE: 31.34 M/s

so my guess is, the data is being phisically transferred from one block to another. First time I see this that mv operation is taking ages...

How can I fix it?

Thanks and best regards

ARMBIAN 5.85 stable Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch) 4.19.38-sunxi
  • New

Hallo zusammen,

ich hoffe Ihr könnt mir helfen. Ich betreibe OMV 3.0.99 auf einem HP Proliant G7 N54L.
    Seit einiger Zeit habe ich das Problem, wenn ich in der Aktualisierungsverwaltung auf "Prüfen" klicke erhalte ich folgende Fehlermeldung:

Source Code

1. Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; apt-get update 2>&1' with exit code '100': Get:1
    2. #Text von mir gelöscht#
    3. Packages Reading package lists... W: The repository 'file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives Release' does not have a Release file. W: GPG error: http://packages.openmediavault.org/public erasmus InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: 0F6BCC17C26BFADC27F221007E7A6C592EF35D13 W: The repository 'http://packages.openmediavault.org/public erasmus InRelease' is not signed. W: GPG error:
  • New

Hello.
    So, for some time i haveing this problem. When i want to transfer (1-2GB+ files) from windows 10 (network drives) to an external drive or even sometimes when i'm watching a movie via plex server, the connection drops and i need to shutdown the openmediavault (rock64) and reopen it to acces again the network drive.
    Can someone help me please, i'm desperated..
    Any other info you need, let me know.
    Thanks in advance, Alex.

My actual samba settings:

Source Code

1. max protocol = SMB3

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

mv operation is taking ages (1 hdd)

tkaiser

How to change Gitea Repo directory

Flash Memory Plugin

tkaiser

Why thakes it so much time for reboot?

donh

[HOWTO] Instal ZFS-Plugin & use ZFS on OMV

wolffstarr

Recent Activities

• tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x mv operation is taking ages (1 hdd).

Quote from olo: “What do you mean by adjusting the source and destination? ” Replacing /sharedfolders with /srv/dev-disk-by-label-WDRED4TB. Again if these are two different shares with different settings I would never do a local copy or move. Reasons…
  • fraxor -

Posted the thread How to change Gitea Repo directory.

Thread
    Hi All, i tried to follow the Gitea Doc's, but aparentaly i'm not that smart! unfortunately on installation i selected the custom path for the directory which is /home/gitea this path is on my SD and i wanted to set the Repositories dir on my external…
  • olo -

Source Code (3 lines)What do you mean by adjusting the source and destination? If not cp or mv, than how move files from one share to another? What's your recommendation?
  • tkaiser -

Quote from olo: “mv /sharedfolders/downloads/overl* /sharedfolders/Overl/ ” So please check with grep sharedfolders /etc/mtab whether these are different mounts. Adjusting source and destination and using the paths below /srv/dev-disk-by-label-WDRED4TB
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Flash Memory Plugin.

To post these command outputs please use the </> symbol in the toolbar since otherwise spacing is incorrect. That's what iostat still says: Source Code (6 lines)sde is your flash drive and there's an awful lot of read activity (+80 transactions per…
  • donh -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Why thakes it so much time for reboot?.

• Valsi -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Why thakes it so much time for reboot?.

Thread
    Hello, I did reboot my system, but the reboot takes 20 minutes is still not completed. The window "Das System wird neu gestartet. Dies kann einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen.....! is still running even after 20 Minutes. But it seems that the Server is…
  • wolffstarr -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 [HOWTO] Instal ZFS-Plugin & use ZFS on OMV.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from wolffstarr: “I noticed poking around that there were a ton of commits made to the plugin back in October 2018 that aren't part of the currently used plugin. I was toying with the idea of trying to rework some stuff…
  • sweetbb -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Flash Memory Plugin.

I've rebooted the system now. Logging in via the shellinabox is much faster now. Before you answered I did uninstall that flash-drive utility, so it is no longer on the system. root@quincy:~# df -h
  • tkaiser -

Quote from olo: “the data is being phisically transferred from one block to another ” Source and destination at different mounts? If so then as expected... I would believe you need to provide more info for others being able to help (e.g. exakt…