Cannot map shared drives to Windows - I've read the documentation

crashtest

Emby for OMV 4

kavejo

New approach for Raspberry Pi OMV images

Adoby

Recent Activities

• donnied -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (development) OMV 5.0.5 released????.

Quote from WastlJ: “OMV was always available via github... it is not only since 5.0.5... If you want to move completely i would rather wait for the final release. ” Check out Sourceforge page here, 684 downloads since 20 hours ago. GitHub is only…
  • crashtest -

Replied to the thread SnapRaid - cheat sheet / capacity calculator / best practice.

You could keep the zmirror, but I wouldn't put it in a UnionFS pool. I'm not saying it wouldn't work, I don't know, but I wouldn't do it. ZFS is fine on it's own but when it comes to adding volume management over top of a zpool, which already has…
  • crashtest -

Liked danette5757’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Slow speeds.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, At home I did setup an ubiquity edgerouter x behind my isp provider box (setup as bridge) and internal perf are much better since then, not accounting this equipment is astoundingly sophisticated and flexible (hardware dpi, auto firewall, timely…
  • crashtest -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Cannot map shared drives to Windows - I've read the documentation.

When it comes to SBC's there are only a few things to go wrong - ranked in order of probability: SD-card , first on the list. (Get a new one an a good one, like SANDISK. No generics.) Power Problems - for R-PI's it's usually due a long USB cable with…
  • kavejo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Emby for OMV 4.

Got that feeling - I was used to running Plex via the plug-in but seems like most of the services are being moved to Docker. I'll switch Plex from native plug-in to Docker and run Emby in Docker too. Thanks for the confirmation. Best regards, Tommy
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread New approach for Raspberry Pi OMV images.

If you have a normal setup you should after a while typically be able to access the web interface on this adress in the web browser: raspberrypi.local This is assuming the install worked OK and you have a working LAN with internet access and DHCP with…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Cannot map shared drives to Windows - I've read the documentation.

Quote from enzoweb: “If I put \\raspberrypi or \\raspberrypi.local or \\192.168.1.225 in File Explorer I just get "this folder is empty" ” That message makes no sense, this is what I would expect "Windows cannot access \\192.168.1.225" Ok go back, when…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Emby for OMV 4.

Quote from kavejo: “Is there any plan for the Emby plug-in to be released for OMV 4? ” Docker, or, if you want to, install via the command line
  • beje_at -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Seafile - docker installation on OMV.

Quote from RPMan: “Have you read this doc ? What do you want to know ? You will find my working configuration in attachments. Just replace Host IP and Host Path. ” Hi RPMan, and thanks for the info. A short info though: as you have now your…
  • kavejo -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Emby for OMV 4.

Thread
    Hi, Is there any plan for the Emby plug-in to be released for OMV 4? I’d love to run Emby alongside Plex so to have the ability to use one or another. Thank you!