The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

kernel rrdtool segfault error every 15min

thedarkness

Help for SMB

LeleLeRigolo

NVMe SMART status reading failure (wrong drive name)

thedarkness

rsync over openvpn client & server in Docker

aresoa

ITALIANI QUI ?

mig67

Recent Activities

• thedarkness -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x kernel rrdtool segfault error every 15min.

Quote from Shinobi: “it works in the shell with this command smartctl -x /dev/nvme0 ” This specific SMART issue is because smartmontools is not updated in OMV5. The bug has been solved by smartmontools team, but the updated version is not showing up.…
  • LeleLeRigolo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Help for SMB.

Enfaîte je n'ai pas la première parti le Network id ou en français le identité sur le réseau; cette partie sur mon ordinateur est grisé et je ne peux donc pas y toucher
  • thedarkness -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x NVMe SMART status reading failure (wrong drive name).

Hi, I am sorry to reply to an old thread, but the issue still exists in OMV5, I am currently running 5.3.2.1 and have the exact same issue as OP: - nvme drive shows up as nvme0n1 - SMART data is shown correctly if I run via shell smartctl -x /dev/nvme0 -…
  • aresoa -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) rsync over openvpn client & server in Docker.

I changed my ciphers within the webgui itself. under advanced VPN config, I just added `cipher AES-256-CBC` to the server and client config directives.
  • mig67 -

Replied to the thread ITALIANI QUI ?.

Mi presento, io sono su OMV 5, processore intel g4400, 8 gb di ram, per la root uso un ssd da 256, partizionato in 15gb per il sistema e il resto per Docker e 4x4tb con Filesystem union+ Snapraid Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
  • aresoa -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x [How to] for installing Plex with docker faild.

Your at present introduced dockers can be effectively and immediately reinstalled, holding current design settings, from the past applications segment of Applications.
  • TheFax -

Replied to the thread ITALIANI QUI ?.

Quote from carmalao: “Ciao da Gorizia provincia. Sono migrato da OMV3 che andava a meraviglia a 4 che sembra non così splendente.... pesante, occupa spazio, jdownloader attraverso docker è mostruoso, il sistema mangia RAM come non ho mai visto…
  • cobain79 -

Replied to the thread MACVLAN Issues.

Great work, I was about to revert back to OMV4 as my TV Headend container was having similar issues to my PIHole aswell. Any ideas how long it's likely to be until the Stable build picks up the commit? Cheers
  • vette95 -

Replied to the thread Plex error not sure what it means?.

Mine was working yesterday, stopped working today. Ended up uninstalling the plugin entirely. I also tried to install and use via docker, but to no avail. Seems I'm way dumber than my wife thinks, haha!
  • henfri -

Replied to the thread [HowTo] Log disk power states with collectd and Grafana.

Yes, it runs in foreground. You could use Quote: “-s SECONDS, --seconds=SECONDS Stop after the given number of seconds. ” to stop it automatically