The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

gelegentliche Hänger beim Booten

wolf8auer

How to share folders with Nextcloud

Morlan

"Assertion failed for mount Shared folder .....

wolf8auer

Access to files from Internet

Morlan

Crashes every morning

Adoby

Recent Activities

• geaves -

Liked crashtest’s post in the thread Network Credentials.

Like (Post)
    A lot of information is missing - like how your shares are set up, the OS used at the client you're connecting from (I'm going to assume it's Windows), etc. (In any case) Assuming you already have network shares set up, have you created a user in…
  • wolf8auer -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x gelegentliche Hänger beim Booten.

Schließe Monitor und Tastatur an deinen OMV Server an. Dadurch sah ich in meinem Fall die Meldung: [ 31.075696] FAT-fs Cmmcblk1p6): Volume was not properly unmounted. Some data may be corrupt. Please run fsck. Give root password for maintainance (or
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved How to share folders with Nextcloud.

You could try chmod -R 777 médias, but it should not be neccessary if the owner of the folder and your nextcloud user are identical.
  • wolf8auer -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x "Assertion failed for mount Shared folder ......

Connect to your OMV server via SSH or FTP. Since I don't like opening text files with CLI editors like nano, I use an FTP client (Transmit (OSX)) that can open text files with my preferred Editor(s) (Brackets, Sublime Text).
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Access to files from Internet.

• guizmogwai -

Here what it says: drwxrwsr-x+ 2 Damien users 4096 mai 24 08:25 médias (Damien is me as user) And many thanks for your help and your time !
  • maciekelga -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Access to files from Internet.

Thread
    Hi, Currently I`m using OMV 4 on Rock64 as home NAS. I have a disk connect via USB 3.0 and share files via Samba to my Windows notebooks. Part of those files are share via NFS to my TV (Kodi, Samba is not working on Kodi for some reason, files are not…
  • Morlan -

what does the ls command say about the permissions of the folder?
  • guizmogwai -

OK so the user is me... Do I have to create a new user (the one I created in Mariadb) to be the owner of this folder?
  • Morlan -

If you log in via shell (e.g. Putty or Shellinabox) locate the parent folder via the cd - command and the use the ls -l - command