Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

System Log - Authentication token is no longer valid; new one required

MikeB

nextcloud error updating

HackitZ

OMV - NextCloud -> Rpi4 / NanoPi

Agricola

Disk dead can't delete the SMB shares and neither update the Shares entries directly

Backup solution for my PC - Plugin/Docker

Morlan

Recent Activities

• MikeB -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x System Log - Authentication token is no longer valid; new one required.

That seems to have fixed it. Thanks for al the help.
  • HackitZ -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x nextcloud error updating.

i have changed my yml file. Before i run the yml i'm going to search the folders on my main drive to see where all this data is that has filled my os drive. This is what i have run du -a /home | sort -n -r | head -n 25 Is there an easier way? this…
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV - NextCloud -> Rpi4 / NanoPi.

I am sorry. I believe I am the cause of this confusion. My comments above in this thread were incorrect. Regarding the NanoPi M4 and OMV 5 there is nothing wrong with docker or docker compose. There is a problem with docker network that can be fixed…
  • HackitZ -

Quote from Morlan: “Is best practice to use the definitive folder names (e.g. /srv/dev-disk-by-label-something) instead of the /sharedfolders. This way you also know where your folders really are. ” yeah i just realized you should not be using the…
  • HackitZ -

Liked Morlan’s post in the thread OMV 4.x nextcloud error updating.

Like (Post)
    Is best practice to use the definitive folder names (e.g. /srv/dev-disk-by-label-something) instead of the /sharedfolders. This way you also know where your folders really are.
  • Morlan -

Is best practice to use the definitive folder names (e.g. /srv/dev-disk-by-label-something) instead of the /sharedfolders. This way you also know where your folders really are.
  • XabiX -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Disk dead can't delete the SMB shares and neither update the Shares entries directly.

Thread
    Hello, My SSD died so I installed a new one. Running OMV 5.14 1/ I was just planning to update the Shares entries to point to the right disk while keeping the same config but I get this: forum.openmediavault.org/index…d136edce7073c4e238fef7ca2 2/ then…
  • HackitZ -

services: nextcloud: image: linuxserver/nextcloud container_name: nextcloud environment: - PUID=1001 - PGID=100 - TZ=America/New_York volumes: - /sharedfolders/AppData/Nextcloud/config:/config - /sharedfolders/AppData/Nextcloud/data:/data depends_on: -…
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Backup solution for my PC - Plugin/Docker.

• HackitZ -

Quote from macom: “Then I have no idea why you data ended up on your root drive unless you specified it like that. Have you tried the steps in post 7? ” not yet Quote from macom: “Quote from HackitZ: “i cant find where the data is being…