openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Error when trying to mount external NTFS drive

clifford.dalgado

LDAP: Benutzer und Gruppen werden nicht angezeigt...

Cannot connect to shared folder (SMB/CIFS)

Cannot access GUI, ip issue?

macom

Can't delete an image

Blabla

Recent Activities

• clifford.dalgado -

Replied to the thread Error when trying to mount external NTFS drive.

Hey. Thanks for the reply. Noob question I'm sorry but where do I change the label from?
  • himynameis -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Cannot connect to shared folder (SMB/CIFS).

Thread
    Hello everyone. I am having a hard time with OMV since 2 days straight now. I followed the installation and setup instructions very carefully. I have setup the simplest scenario possible: OMV is running on a raspi 4b, setup according to the latest…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Cannot access GUI, ip issue?.

To clone the OS drive with Clonezilla (or other software) is the easiest. The openmediavault-backup plugin is also working very well, but restore is a bit more complicated. There are threads about the restore process. usbbackup is something different.…
  • Blabla -

Replied to the thread Can't delete an image.

• TheCues -

Replied to the thread Cannot access GUI, ip issue?.

Thank you for the input, I have reinstalled and got everything to where I want it ... for now! Would you recommend the usbbackup 5.0 or some sort of clone software? I dont want to install anything until I know which is the best! I feel fragile…
  • LordoftheTechs -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Drive Share Confusion.

Thread
    I'll try to explain. I have OMV on my RPI4. I have USB drive attached labeled in share as CarpData1. This is where all my storage is now. I have a Seagate Personal Cloud NAS attached to my network. I see it in my OMV interface. What I want to do is add…
  • gett -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud - few Security & setup warnings.

Quote from macom: “First topic: [How-To] Nextcloud with Letsencrypt using OMV and docker-compose ” Thank you. It works! :)
  • gett -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud - few Security & setup warnings.

Quote from Morlan: “how did you run the occ command ” cd /srv-dev-disk-by-name-data/appdata/nextcloud/config/www/nextcloud sudo -u MYUSER php occ db:add-missing-indices
  • gett -

Liked macom’s post in the thread Nextcloud - few Security & setup warnings.

Like (Post)
    First topic: [How-To] Nextcloud with Letsencrypt using OMV and docker-compose Second topic: might be best to check the nextcloud forum
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Defekte Platte im RAID5 tauschen.

Quote from Gst: “I`m sorry for that mass of work which I brought to you. Thanks for your time and help. ” That's OK, at least I finally found the issue it's a pity it wasn't a simple do this do that and it's all singing and dancing again.