using scheduled jobs to run script at reboot

nex86

Glances for OMV 4 / R Pi 4

daniel0319

Installing docker creates an error

siddharth_bhal

Recent Activities

• Rd65 -

Replied to the thread Can't login to web interface.

the dhcp data seem to be ok. but the warning/error on dhcp -v point to a missconfig of the resolver daemon. in old times /etc/resolv.conf was a file containing a nameserverip. easy and well done. in modern times /etc/resolv.conf is a link to a file which…
  • lala146 -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Resolved [HELP] Can't Log in on the Web-Gui with right credentials.

Hello I am facing the same problem and tried almost all that is suggested in this thread but still I can't login to web-Gui. I also tried to reset the password with omv-firstaid and in the end also tried passwd admin I am running OMV on an ARM Marvell…
  • nex86 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved using scheduled jobs to run script at reboot.

I could try that too. but does it reload the configuration as well? edit: yep. works. proftpd wasn't the only service that had this issue for me. there were other services that couldn't establish an internet connection at the time there were…
  • daniel0319 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Glances for OMV 4 / R Pi 4.

Quote from Morlan: “@daniel0319 did you try it out?” I had not the time to try it. I will let you know, when I will try it. Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved using scheduled jobs to run script at reboot.

Why don’t you try just /usr/bin/systemctl restart proftpd I don’t have this issue in my system, I saw it a couple of times in a testing vm but not anymore in my current file server.
  • siddharth_bhal -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Installing docker creates an error.

Here is how I resolved: As I suspected it was "Docker Storage" path issue. I assume updating Docker Storage path from UI wasn't working for me. I manually edit the file /etc/docker/daemon.json and updated location. Quote from siddharth_bhal: “@ryecoaaron
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread OMV4 + Nextcloud in Docker + Externe Verzeichnisse.

Weiß nicht, ob das geht. Müsstest du mal ausprobieren. Damit docker auf die Verzeichnisse zugreifen kann, müssen diese als volume gemountet werden.
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) web interface for easy file sharing?.

http and https Most people have web browsers. Just set up a normal web server, like all the ones out on the World Wide Web.
  • nex86 -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) web interface for easy file sharing?.

Thread
    is there a web interface as a plugin or whatever for easy filesharing from outside when others don't want to use ftp or samba or any protocols that require clients to be installed?
  • Quote from jhollon: “my only question now is how do i get my ext4 drive to mount to /SCRATCH rather than /sharedfolders/SCRATCH? just looking to make it look like i want it. ” Quote @ryecoaaron: "The mount in /srv is the actual filesystem mount. The…