I lost connection to the NAS just from one PC

Adoby

System hanging for about a minute at startup and shutdown

elastic

Can't extract (restore) Borg Backup

Ar2

Recent Activities

• Cynrik -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Debian - Firmware Broadcom bnx2.

From this R510 the network controller chipset is BCM5716 . The firmware for the BCM5716 not in the default installer kernel, but the firmware /firmware-bnx2) is available even in /firmware on the OVM installer. Do i need manually install the firmware,…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x I lost connection to the NAS just from one PC.

So you can connect using a phone and a laptop, but not using a PC? Does that mean that connection over wifi is OK but using a cable and ethernet is not? If so, then it seems that it is indeed something wrong with the network. At least the cabled…
  • Kraxxis -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x I lost connection to the NAS just from one PC.

Thread
    Hello to everyone. Basicly the other day I disconnect the openmediavault server to disconnect the external drive that is configured as a NAS, and when I pluged it again I find that my main PC can't map the network drive. I tried with 2 smartphones and…
  • KM0201 -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Web Based File Manager?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from aoprea: “request that on every pc you try to connect to omv to have or install putty or winscp.... ” An ssh client has been enabled by default on Windows 10 since the April 2018 update... And is installing putty or winscp really that…
  • elastic -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x System hanging for about a minute at startup and shutdown.

Quote from cabrio_leo: “In the past I had such a delay during boot while a ZFS scrub was running in the background. But it was not related to folder2ram. ” I disabled auto scrubs. Quote from Aux: “@elastic Does your system run on an SD card? Because…
  • Ar2 -

Replied to the thread Can't extract (restore) Borg Backup.

As it may relate to the problem, I got the same error when I removed the external mount plugin. Error #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:187Stack trace:#0
  • Itookmyprozac -

Replied to the thread Nothing happens when I boot after flashing the SD card.

Quote from macom: “Quote from Itookmyprozac: “I flashed the SD card with Win32DiskImager as allways, using the .img file downloaded from here. ” That image is for Odroid, not RapberryPi. Follow this guide: Installing OMV5 on Raspberry PI's, Armbian
  • Berti -

Replied to the thread OMV auf einem Raspberry Pi 4.

• Mike52a -

Replied to the thread OMV auf einem Raspberry Pi 4.

S U P E R 8o :) läuft, am schlimmsten war für mich die DOS Zeile einzugeben, dort die Zeichen zu finden auf der Tastatur und ob es sich um eine Null oder O handelte kann ich jetzt gar nicht mehr sagen bei den vielen Eingabe versuchen. Vvielen lieben…