openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

USB Backup Job Options sometimes disabled

How about .... a members meeting

How do I get CPU temp, hdd Temps and Fan speeds, preferably in netdata container

raulfg3

pihole and OMV weirdness

raulfg3

Problem adding hardrive

macom

Recent Activities

• HannesJo -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) USB Backup Job Options sometimes disabled.

Thread
    I use USB Backup plugin and for all jobs I set archive mode -a what implies -rlptgoD and addistional I use "Preserve ACL". Just wanted to edit some of the jobs and there is only one Job where the options Preserve Permissions, Preserve Owner, .. Group and…
  • macom -

Posted the thread How about .... a members meeting.

Thread
    I am wondering if there would be an interest to meet in the real world? Drink a water, beer, whisky or whiskey and contemplate about future developments of OMV and world piece ;) Maybe US, UK, Germany or ??? - Thailand
  • ajaja -

Liked votdev’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved OMV5 Environment Variables.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gderf: “Well, that's a start But where's the documentation that tells what the values for these are? ” Use the source, Luke.
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How do I get CPU temp, hdd Temps and Fan speeds, preferably in netdata container.

you need to have Source Code (7 lines) enable (defined) on your netdata docker to show CPU temp & HD Tempadd
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x pihole and OMV weirdness.

Quote from dojrude: “All docker containers (including pihole) are already configured using Mac_vlan networking with dedicated ip addresses for each container. Is this what you mean? pihole is not using bridged networking and neither is OMV. ” NO,…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Problem adding hardrive.

Quote from crashtest: “As memory serves, I think I stole that little process from one of his posts. ” Which in turn was stolen from ....shit, I do not find it.... Found it: @LegerD Unable to boot after installation (Dropping to a shell!)
  • crashtest -

Replied to the thread When you think of your server...?.

Why my server won't make and bring me a sandwich... (Maybe ryecoaaron can come up with a plugin for that. :D )
  • TechnoDadLife -

Liked Agricola’s post in the thread When you think of your server...?.

Like (Post)
    Organization On-site storage Serving files to client devices on local network Time consuming What’s about to break?
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread When you think of your server...?.

Organization On-site storage Serving files to client devices on local network Time consuming What’s about to break?
  • Scorp21 -

Replied to the thread Problem adding hardrive.

Hello, I'll try this as soon as possible..thanks for the help