Portainer can't connect to docker daemon

ryecoaaron

Do You Update?

ryecoaaron

Clone on new USB key (64Gb) with Clonezilla

cabrio_leo

Doubts about shared folders / SMB / Firmware Update

Adoby

NanoPi M4 3-bay or 4-bay MicroNAS 7.7TB+ RAID-storage - most compact and low consumption

kirkdis

Recent Activities

• AgentPete -

Liked ness1602’s post in the thread Do You Update?.

Like (Post)
    I update OMV (for work and home) usually 2 times a week. Only time when i would be careful about updating is if you have NFS shares with VM's on them. If that's not the case,then update always.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Portainer can't connect to docker daemon.

Post a screenshot of the Settings tab of omv-extras.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Do You Update?.

Quote from AgentPete: “Does anyone have any guidance on this, please? ” While I update all the time, I have lots of VMs that I update first. Build a VM or two configured similar to your prod systems somewhere and test updates on them.
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread Clone on new USB key (64Gb) with Clonezilla.

As a first check I would use the SD card again (if still possible) and check if everything is OK again.
  • ness1602 -

Replied to the thread Do You Update?.

I update OMV (for work and home) usually 2 times a week. Only time when i would be careful about updating is if you have NFS shares with VM's on them. If that's not the case,then update always.
  • steakhutzeee -

Liked Adoby’s post in the thread Doubts about shared folders / SMB / Firmware Update.

Like (Post)
    Yes, provided you first cd into that folder to make it CWD. It is not enough that the program is in a subfolder to CWD. Then you have to specify the sub folder as a relative path: subfolder/program or: ./subfolder/program or, if program is in a…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread Doubts about shared folders / SMB / Firmware Update.

Yes, provided you first cd into that folder to make it CWD. It is not enough that the program is in a subfolder to CWD. Then you have to specify the sub folder as a relative path: subfolder/program or: ./subfolder/program or, if program is in a…
  • Kritta -

Liked Stealthvince’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Nextcloud with Letsencrypt using OMV and docker-compose - Q&A.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kritta: “Using External Storages I'm having trouble using external storages under this setup. I can't add external shares via the Nextcloud interface - they just keep showing up with the red icon that suggests that the host is unreachable. I…
  • AgentPete -

Posted the thread Do You Update?.

Thread
    Hello everyone, and please may I express my thanks and appreciation for such a fabulous piece of software :) After several months of general messing around and learning, I now have two production machines in place. The main workhorse is a Supermicro…
  • kirkdis -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x NanoPi M4 3-bay or 4-bay MicroNAS 7.7TB+ RAID-storage - most compact and low consumption.

Hi canadavault, is there no way to go for the OMV V4 version? As OMV5 ist not finalized right now and of course there is a mess around additional modules I would avoid to use it at that time. OMV4 does a great job so in my opinion if there is no…