openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Odroid HC2 8TB WD red too big?

Adoby

serial-getty@ttyS0.service on a loop

Problems with shared folders. Another one...

drouth

General discussion moved from another thread!!

geaves

New omv-theme changer based on Wolf2000Pi/omv-theme

TechnoDadLife

Recent Activities

• Adoby -

Replied to the thread Odroid HC2 8TB WD red too big?.

No, it is not too big. I use 12TB Seagate Ironwolf. No problem. But I had a similar problem initially. If I changed anything under Physical disk properties, then the HDD would unmount itself after a short while and reboot didn't help. The reason may be…
  • NothingNowhere -

Posted the thread serial-getty@ttyS0.service on a loop.

Thread
    Hello, I have a new OMV 4 installation on my Odroid C2 My syslog is filled with this looping every 10 seconds: Source Code (3 lines)Any thoughts on why or how to stop it? Thanks, NN
  • drouth -

Replied to the thread Problems with shared folders. Another one....

Hey again, Fixed the problem with the missing Documents folder... While I'm not exactly sure what happened my best guess would be that when I was trying to remove a shared folder (like Documents) I went into the box (ssh) and somehow munged something up…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread General discussion moved from another thread!!.

Quote from flmaxey: “requiring a custom made Mobo adapter just to see VGA and case mod's to make it permanent, getting info is not easy. ” What like this does look like what we call "A dogs dinner" don't ask me why, something my grandmother used to say…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread New omv-theme changer based on Wolf2000Pi/omv-theme.

• Scarface -

Replied to the thread OMV 4 Probleme mit TVHeadend.

Hallo, ich nutze die Version: HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6-42~g406ba887c Es gibt auch kein solches Verzeichnins: /home/.hts/tvheadend ich kann /home/hts öffnen. Das ist aber leer.
  • TechnoDadLife -

Liked syrusstk’s post in the thread New omv-theme changer based on Wolf2000Pi/omv-theme.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, After finally making my server work in perfect conditions with no errors (was not easy) I was looking at some of @TechnoDadLife videos and have see the theme changer but only with the black theme which was not to my liking :)) no offense…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Unable to install docker-gui.

That doesn't mean it stopped. What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep docker
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread Enough of Rpi, now what?.

Quote from pabgan: “I thought then that Odroid HC1 or HC2 would fit well here, because it looks like I can just always add another one to increase my NAS capacity, but I yet could not find any place where they explain how to build a NAS with…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Move admin system support to USB -> DD.

If you want to use new/different partition table, you could setup the new drive with at least one partition/filesystem for the OS. Then you could rsync/copy/whatever the files to the new partition. To get things working, you would need to install grub…