openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

ETA for OMV 5.0 - weeks, months, quarters, 2021?

ness1602

Please explain this partition layout and error

Problem adding hardrive

KM0201

ISO to IMG

burnin

ZFS Hardware requirements

crashtest

Recent Activities

• ness1602 -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 5.x (beta) ETA for OMV 5.0 - weeks, months, quarters, 2021?.

• jfromeo -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 5.x (beta) ETA for OMV 5.0 - weeks, months, quarters, 2021?.

Do the containers get erased after the OMV4--> OMV5 update? I would like to maintain plex configuration and libraries scanned and tagged.
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread Problem adding hardrive.

Quote from crashtest: “Quote from Scorp21: “OMV is install on a stick (sda1) ,I don t understand why ,if hardisk are plugged ,this message appear. If I unplug hardisk,the system start. ” Try this: - Disconnect the data drive - Boot into OMV (no…
  • burnin -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ISO to IMG.

I had the same problem. For some reason there are no special RasPi images right now. Just try the instructions for OMV 5. It works perfectly.
  • KM0201 -

Liked crashtest’s post in the thread Problem adding hardrive.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Scorp21: “OMV is install on a stick (sda1) ,I don t understand why ,if hardisk are plugged ,this message appear. If I unplug hardisk,the system start. ” Try this: - Disconnect the data drive - Boot into OMV (no data drives connected) -…
  • crashtest -

Replied to the thread Problem adding hardrive.

Quote from Scorp21: “OMV is install on a stick (sda1) ,I don t understand why ,if hardisk are plugged ,this message appear. If I unplug hardisk,the system start. ” Try this: - Disconnect the data drive - Boot into OMV (no data drives connected) -…
  • jollyrogr -

You're not trying to run an amd64 image on a rpi are you?
  • crashtest -

• Richie -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x ISO to IMG.

Thread
    Hello all, I am new to the forum and the Raspberry Pi. I downloaded the OMV 4 and OMV 5 images, tried burning to SD Card using both etcher and Win32 Diskimager but they won't boot n the Pi. I have a Pi 3 B, help. Where can I get a true OMV image thats…
  • crashtest -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) ZFS Hardware requirements.

Quote from HannesJo: “Rot bits actually occur astronomically rarely ” OK, first realize that "astronomically" large numbers apply to modern day hard drives. Where talking about "terra-bytes" these days where 1 terra-byte is a Trillon bytes or 8…