Help! Unable to log in to OMV control panel

jnorm

Boinc on your home server?

TechnoDadLife

NTFS not mount in RPI4 - Mounted now in RPI3

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• crashtest -

Replied to the thread Questions concerning [How To] Install Pi-Hole in Docker.

Quote from loso: “anybody can help me with pihole/docker/macvlan? ” First, tell me you're not using WatchTower. Give me a day or so. I haven't installed/reinstalled pi-hole in a Docker lately (in OMV4). I'll run through it again. Sometimes they…
  • gperpetuo -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Clean start of NextcloudPi docker fails on /var/run/redis/redis-server.pid.

Thread
    Hi, I'm trying to start a Nextcloudpi docker and it always fails with the message: Starting redis-server: start-stop-daemon: matching on world-writable pidfile /var/run/redis/redis-server.pid is insecurefailedtried chown the file inside the docker with…
  • loso -

Replied to the thread Questions concerning [How To] Install Pi-Hole in Docker.

Hi, anybody can help me with pihole/docker/macvlan? My post
  • jnorm -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Help! Unable to log in to OMV control panel.

After installing the docker I'm however not able to find the docker-GUI?! It's not showing up under the plugin section as I would expect it to.
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Boinc on your home server?.

Quote from corla99: “I can try on virtual machine... The only difference is the image we are using: the boinc/client and the boinc/client:virtualbox Edit: screenshots ” PS I owe you a sticker. PM me with your address and I'll send you a sticker.
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Boinc on your home server?.

Quote from corla99: “I can try on virtual machine... The only difference is the image we are using: the boinc/client and the boinc/client:virtualbox Edit: screenshots ” corla99, I figured it out. I was missing a space. Now it works fine! Thanks…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) NTFS not mount in RPI4 - Mounted now in RPI3.

Quote from goyetus: “Mutiple Threads is fault of the Forum, It gives error when I first posted the thread..... I have been fast and deleted the others.... Sorry about that!! ” Yep, I know. that is why I wrote the problem #4 that explains the…
  • pug_ster -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) location of SSL certfile and keyfile?.

It should be located in /srv/dev-disk-by-label-data/appdata/letsencrypt/etc/letsencrypt/live/mysite.duckdns.org/ (assuming that mysite.duckdns.org is your registered site by letsencrypt.)
  • goyetus -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) NTFS not mount in RPI4 - Mounted now in RPI3.

Quote from votdev: “SaltStack (the tool to deploy the configuration in OMV) does not like blanks in filesystem labels. Change the filesystem label and you'll be fine. ” God Bless You, Im going to try it....
  • goyetus -

Mutiple Threads is fault of the Forum, It gives error when I first posted the thread..... :( I have been fast and deleted the others.... Sorry about that!!