thermo

OMV 0.4.38 Fedaykin problem

Plex - Hardware transcode with Nvidia

macom

OMV 5 release imminent?

macom

Recent Activities

• macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ASRock H370M pro4 ethernet not recognized.

You could try to install Debian 9 w/o desktop environment and then OMV4 on top. Install OMV4 on Debian 9 (Stretch) Or try OMV5 ISO.
  • thermo -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x Shared Folders all empty after reboot.

Installed the update to 4.1.25-1 today. Same strange behaviour. After restart and decryption of the luks encrypted storage all shares under /sharedfolders/<share> are empty. Data is untouched and everything is still mounted under /srv/dev[...]/. SMB does…
  • ontorugs -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ASRock H370M pro4 ethernet not recognized.

I updated my bios to the latest version. I've made sure that ethernet is enabled in the bios. Still same message...
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex - Hardware transcode with Nvidia.

Have you tried to add it to "extra arguments" in the docker-gui plugin?
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) OMV 5 release imminent?.

Quote from Antioch: “always result in random errors ” Have you tried if OMV5 is ok? Than you could as well use OMV5.
  • Thormir84 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Plex - Hardware transcode with Nvidia.

Thread
    Hi all! I'm new here, and i have a problem with the configuration of hardware transcode with a Nvidia GPU. I have a Plex server inside a container on Docker Plugin (Thanks to Technodad's tutorials!). I have read the instructions here:
  • Antioch -

Several components on my board do not have drivers in the OMV4 kernel, thus I cannot complete the standard OMV4 install and need to do frankenbuilds which seem to always result in random errors after installing OMV on top. So, no, I haven't tried…
  • ness1602 -

Did you try installing newer ubuntu kernels with OMV 4?
  • geaves -

Liked macom’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) How do you add Extra Arguments in Portainer?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from geaves: “at the Portainer GUI in the add container under capabilities there is an option NET_ADMIN which is disabled, could that be the answer. ” Seems so. In the Container I created with the docker-compose file the NET_ADMIN switch is…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) How do you add Extra Arguments in Portainer?.

Quote from geaves: “at the Portainer GUI in the add container under capabilities there is an option NET_ADMIN which is disabled, could that be the answer. ” Seems so. In the Container I created with the docker-compose file the NET_ADMIN switch is…