openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

2 or more OMV computers, 1 network file system?

Configure OMV Update Lists

ryecoaaron

Does OMV work better on Armbian or Raspbian on Raspberry Pi 4B?

ryecoaaron

Two omv's

Adoby

Menu Plugin invisible after OVM 4.1.22-1 install

Ghaeek

Recent Activities

• sirrab -

Posted the thread 2 or more OMV computers, 1 network file system?.

Thread
    I'm thinking of adding another computer box running OMV, so there would be 2 boxes with HDD's(movies). ie 2 16TB computers running OMV. Is there a way to combine both boxes FS into 1. So another computer(player) would "see" 1 FS of movies.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Configure OMV Update Lists.

This isn't a problem with your ISP. This was an issue with teamviewer's repo. It seems to be fixed now.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Does OMV work better on Armbian or Raspbian on Raspberry Pi 4B?.

WIth OMV 5.x, I recommend using Raspbian Lite (not the full image with the desktop environment!) on all RPis and installing OMV using my script. Since Armbian doesn't really support the RPi family, I think Raspbian Lite is a better choice. I spent a…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Two omv's.

Sure. That sounds like a reasonable plan. Please report back here on your experience setting up the cobain backup software with OMV and if there were any special problems on the way.
  • Currymunster -

Okay, So I'm thinking of installing cobain backup on my wife's Windows 10 to backup the 4 internal hdds to my omv server. Then backup to another not yet built omv server. What I'm after is some kind real time sync plus a daily incase a file gets saved…
  • macom -

Quote from Morlan: “Cause I've tried that the last 3 days and wasn't able to connect my clients ” Did you check the urbackup forum?
  • Morlan -

• Ghaeek -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Menu Plugin invisible after OVM 4.1.22-1 install.

Hmm... Sorry, how mark "Solved" this thread ?
  • Ghaeek -

Morlan, yes i'm logged on admin. Macom, clearing browser solve the issue!! Thanks!
  • macom -