openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Unable to Mount External Drive

liv

Nextcloud, Mariadb in docker, Nextcloud loads SQLITE on second logon.

SFTP setup

rlh003

SMb very slow on public ip

FTP down regularly, I wish a script who monitor his health and restart if needed

Recent Activities

• liv -

Replied to the thread Unable to Mount External Drive.

Yes it was connected. Do you know if I can check if it completed execution or not?
  • wltdbetter -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Nextcloud, Mariadb in docker, Nextcloud loads SQLITE on second logon..

Thread
    Hi This is the second time this has happened to me, I used TechnoDadLife's method to install Mariadb and Nextcloud docker. When it was running, I installed a couple of apps, added new folders and all looked good, so I shut the server down to come back…
  • rlh003 -

Replied to the thread SFTP setup.

Cool. Uninstalled the plugin and it connected right to my home directory which is what I wanted to begin with ... Thanks for the help. /bob
  • hunt3rus -

Liked Spy Alelo’s post in the thread The HPE resource thread.

Like (Post)
    So here's how you can make the SSD on the Microserver Gen8 OOD port bootable: 1. First, make sure that the Dynamic Smart Array option is turned on. You can enable it in the BIOS/RBSU settings (F9) 2. Start up the server, then press F10 during POST. 3.…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread SFTP setup.

First of all, you don't have to use the plugin to enable sftp. The plugin enables a second sftp only server. sftp will work on the default ssh server. It just doesn't chroot the files to a special directory with the specified bind mounted…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Unable to Mount External Drive.

Had the RPi internet connection during first boots?
  • hkn -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x SMb very slow on public ip.

Thread
    hello, i have RockPro64 as hardware, and running Openmediavault 4. i can access my files via SMB with private as public ip. but when i try to open image on my phone via the public ip it just takes like 30 seconds.... is there any way to tune this? with…
  • Hi, All is in the title ^^ I use the FTP service provided with OMV 4 and sometimes I found it down, the service is ENABLE but STOP, I can fix it with command : "service proftpd restart" but I wish to script a monitoring who can restart it itself if…
  • LeConcepteur -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Slow ethernet speeds.

Hi Have you tried to reboot all you LAN (router(s), server, PC) ? Sometimes I have the same problem and it fix it, specially the ISP router (SFR 4K box, firmware made with the feet like we said in france :whistling: :thumbdown: ) and my small switch netgear, not expensive…
  • LeConcepteur -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x No Folders in FTP and now no access.

Hi dudes I think if you want to be helped it's a good thing to show the log or screen capture ;) Have you checked that the FTP server was running in first time ?Quote: “they don't allow me to” what is the message ?