location of SSL certfile and keyfile?

Portainer and Static IP with InfluxDB container

tinh_x7

can not log into OMV after reboot

Berti

Recent Activities

• LarryM04 -

Replied to the thread Lost all drives.

Great! Thank you! root@helios4:~# mdadm --assemble --force --verbose /dev/md0 /dev/sd[abcd] mdadm: looking for devices for /dev/md0 mdadm: /dev/sda is identified as a member of /dev/md0, slot 2. mdadm: /dev/sdb is identified as a member of /dev/md0,…
  • LarryM04 -

Replied to the thread Lost all drives.

• crashtest -

Replied to the thread Problem adding hardrive.

Quote from KM0201: “Since the OMV update will pull a kernel upgrade, it will run update-grub and resolve the issue. The only time this wouldn't fix the problem, is if the update did not pull a kernel update for some reason. ” ryecoaaron pointed that…
  • gett -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) location of SSL certfile and keyfile?.

Thread
    Where are SSL certfile location & SSL Keyfile location? I am trying to access calibre-web outside of my local LAN, but configuration asks for SSL certfile & Keyfile location. I tried…
  • tinh_x7 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Portainer and Static IP with InfluxDB container.

Hi, Are you using bridge mode for Influxdb and Telegraf ?
  • KM0201 -

Liked crashtest’s post in the thread Problem adding hardrive.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KM0201: “Thankfully, it's fairly easy to resolve, ” The scripted build runs grub-update, but that would only apply to i386 builds, or other affected users that install OMV-Extra's before installing a data drive. Now we'll see if Volker…
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread Problem adding hardrive.

Quote from crashtest: “Quote from KM0201: “Thankfully, it's fairly easy to resolve, ” The scripted build runs grub-update, but that would only apply to i386 builds, or other affected users that install OMV-Extra's before installing a data drive. …
  • Berti -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) can not log into OMV after reboot.

• gett -

Liked macom’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) [Not strictly OMV question] Docker to Docker compose conversion.

Like (Post)
    You can run docker-compose files V3, V2 etc. from CLI. You will see the container later in Portainer.
  • XabiX -

Liked macom’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Device mounted but missing in OMW to be shared.

Like (Post)
    Did you mount the file system from CLI or in the GUI of OMV? It must be mounted in the GUI of OMV to be available for shared folders.