The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

System hanging for about a minute at startup and shutdown

elastic

Can't extract (restore) Borg Backup

Ar2

Changing my router, lose all my subdomains configurations...

Nothing happens when I boot after flashing the SD card

Itookmyprozac

OMV auf einem Raspberry Pi 4

Berti

Recent Activities

• elastic -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x System hanging for about a minute at startup and shutdown.

Quote from cabrio_leo: “In the past I had such a delay during boot while a ZFS scrub was running in the background. But it was not related to folder2ram. ” I disabled auto scrubs. Quote from Aux: “@elastic Does your system run on an SD card? Because…
  • Ar2 -

Replied to the thread Can't extract (restore) Borg Backup.

As it may relate to the problem, I got the same error when I removed the external mount plugin. Error #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:187Stack trace:#0
  • Itookmyprozac -

Replied to the thread Nothing happens when I boot after flashing the SD card.

Quote from macom: “Quote from Itookmyprozac: “I flashed the SD card with Win32DiskImager as allways, using the .img file downloaded from here. ” That image is for Odroid, not RapberryPi. Follow this guide: Installing OMV5 on Raspberry PI's, Armbian
  • Berti -

Replied to the thread OMV auf einem Raspberry Pi 4.

• Mike52a -

Replied to the thread OMV auf einem Raspberry Pi 4.

S U P E R 8o :) läuft, am schlimmsten war für mich die DOS Zeile einzugeben, dort die Zeichen zu finden auf der Tastatur und ob es sich um eine Null oder O handelte kann ich jetzt gar nicht mehr sagen bei den vielen Eingabe versuchen. Vvielen lieben…
  • phunksta -

Replied to the thread Borgbackup plugin UI error "Failed to execute Xpath Query".

Quote from ryecoaaron: “You don't need the files. Just go to the archive tab of the borg plugin and delete the archive that refers to anamewozere_HomeScans. If the plugin doesn't let you do that, you will need to remove the follow section from…
  • Trottel -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x TT-RSS installation.

Ok, I installed git, than run git clone https://git.tt-rss.org/fox/ttrss-docker-compose.git ttrss-docker && cd ttrss-docker command, copy .env-dist to .env. So far so good. But whan I run docker-compose up --build command, I get "ERROR: Version in…
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Back up system disk, a few questions..

Here’s an easy how-to for backing up your os on a sd card. These guides have a good backup section and should be helpful.
  • shazster -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Port number for Portainer.

non-Portainer related LMSinOMV question for original poster: I have LMS running in Docker in OMV4...runs fine with the exception that 3rd party LMS plugins crap out on me (chromecast & Airplay support - I think it may be a permissions issue or folder…