OMV 5.0 + Docker - Suggestion

ZiemaF

Disk doesn't appear in the "File Systems" section

FabrizioMaurizio

Flash Memory Plugin

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• subzero79 -

Liked drdebian’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved [Plugin test] openmediavault-luksencryption v2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from subzero79: “Quote from drdebian: “Quote from subzero79: “Thanks for the feedback. Network should be available otherwise this mod would be pointless. I’ll try to replicate in a vm with bond. But I assume it worked because networking…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved [Plugin test] openmediavault-luksencryption v2.

If the usb device that contains the key is not encrypted, then it should unlock by just plugin it in. This wasn't tested in real metal server, but kvm guest, but it worked at the time
  • mateMathieu -

Liked fubz’s post in the thread OMV 3.x openmediavault-letsencrypt.

Like (Post)
    GitHub: github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…penmediavault-letsencrypt Let's Encrypt provides SSL certificates that are recognized in all major browsers. 9LRhk86.png I have created a plugin for OpenMediaVault that will allow users to generate certificates…
  • jensilein -

Replied to the thread Cannot access OMV Webgui anymore.

OK, did a php reinstall to the original version and then a "apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault". Now the Webgui is back again, but I cannot login. The following message appears within the login window: Failed to connect to socket: No such file…
  • ZiemaF -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (development) OMV 5.0 + Docker - Suggestion.

I understand. I will not play with OMV5 for now.
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread Cannot access OMV Webgui anymore.

Two options I can think of: 1 Restore an old working rootfs from a backup. 2 Reinstall from scratch. It is a good idea to make a backup of the rootfs as soon as you have everything basic working and configured. Before you try anything non-basic or…
  • FabrizioMaurizio -

Replied to the thread Disk doesn't appear in the "File Systems" section.

But it works when it's attached to its original usb to sata adapter. I'm using it now. ?(
  • If you have the letsencrypt docker running with valid certificates you are already close to the solution! There is a reverse proxy (nginx) already build into the letsencrypt container. But you should better setup your letsencrypt container following the…
  • ryecoaaron -

Liked drdebian’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved [Plugin test] openmediavault-luksencryption v2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from subzero79: “Quote from drdebian: “Quote from subzero79: “Thanks for the feedback. Network should be available otherwise this mod would be pointless. I’ll try to replicate in a vm with bond. But I assume it worked because networking…
  • crashtest -

Liked sonofwatt’s post in the thread OMV 4.x UnionFS and file distribution.

Like (Post)
    Quote from crashtest: “I'm guessing it would (but again I haven't tested it). With two "Existing paths", the next directive is "most free space". I think I can see where you're going with that idea - rather than scrap "Existing Path", which keeps…