openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[HowTo] Log disk power states with collectd and Grafana

sveenman

web interface 502 Bad Gateway until after logging in as root on console.

blinky

MACVLAN Issues

brucewaynegc

Acer AC100

Gravel_Pit

Broken apt config?

Recent Activities

• sveenman -

Replied to the thread [HowTo] Log disk power states with collectd and Grafana.

Agreed, this looks like something interesting to add to the plugin Might look at it sometime in the future. I guess that fatrace runs in foreground (as in process has to keep running)? That would mean I'd have to find a way to run it in the background…
  • blinky -

Replied to the thread web interface 502 Bad Gateway until after logging in as root on console..

systemctl is-enabled php7.3-fpm.service enabled
  • brucewaynegc -

Replied to the thread MACVLAN Issues.

I had the same problem and did an sudo rpi-update to kernel 4.19.102-v7l+. Seems like the problem is now gone.
  • blinky -

Replied to the thread web interface 502 Bad Gateway until after logging in as root on console..

it says unknown operation is-enable noticed that I left the BIOS on UEFI boot instead of Legacy. tried putting it on Legacy. (nothing else to lose so why not) first try, it didn't throw a 502 Bad Gateway. next try, it did but refresh the browser and the…
  • henfri -

Replied to the thread [HowTo] Log disk power states with collectd and Grafana.

Agreed. An Option to Run it for a pescribed time -say x hours- and to postprocess the Results Source Code (1 line)would be really useful.
  • Gravel_Pit -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Acer AC100.

I tried Ubuntu 19.10 last night. Is it possible that if I use a little wifi dongle and install omv, it'll do it's updates that way then I can just unplug the dongle and run it wired? *edit* As far as kernels I'm not sure, just whatever comes with the…
  • ozboss -

Liked limac’s post in the thread MACVLAN Issues.

Like (Post)
    Update: This is my discovery( please forgive me if I am using wrong terms but the flow should be correct): So the reason is that current kernel version Raspian using has a bug to support macvlan driver, where it seems to break the broadcast function…
  • ozboss -

Replied to the thread MACVLAN Issues.

@limac WOW thanks for putting in all that efford, you are amazing. This is exactly why I wanted to pin down the problem, so that we can open an issue at the right place :) Oddly iobroker seems to behave differently than pihole (by now I have the pihole…
  • ryecoaaron -

Which version of Ubuntu? What kernel versions have you tried for Ubuntu or Debian? My thought is that OMV 5.x will enable backports by default and fully updating the install on another system will get you the 5.4 kernel. It that kernel doesn't detect…
  • Gravel_Pit -

I'll try that. It's not that Linux doesn't work, just nothing detects the lan chip. I looked at the debian site and compatible hardware and I couldn't find it. I tried Ubuntu, same thing. I can get it to load to the desktop, but no lan. I've been…