David C.

Boot problem with RPi Model B+

angeluiso

ZFS Automatic Scrubs

cabrio_leo

ZFS-Plug-in not available

Recent Activities

• gezzanet -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x rsync local backup complete but win10 file count difference.

give this one a miss for a while. looks like a windoze issue Windows Explorer Properties Information Incorrect after 1803 Feature Update
  • David C. -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Guide to OMV 4 Active Directory Integration.

Yes, it's work fine for me with a WS2016 (AD compatibility WS2012) and OMV 4.1.23-1 (Arrakis). Juste add command before try to view id : Source Code (3 lines) Thanks.
  • angeluiso -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Boot problem with RPi Model B+.

Quote from geaves: “Quote from angeluiso: “Any help, please? ” Will not install on B+ image is for 2 and upwards. ” You are correct! Thanks! Sorry for the stupid answer... I though it was a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ZFS Automatic Scrubs.

Posted the thread OMV 4.x ZFS-Plug-in not available.

Thread
    Hi, I'm completely new to OMV, but have been using Debian for ~ 15 years. OMV 4 runs on a recently built Helios4 NAS. I have installed the OMV Extras plugin, it is also shown as installed (green dot). But ZFS is not offered on the extensions page. Is…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Boot problem with RPi Model B+.

Quote from angeluiso: “Any help, please? ” Will not install on B+ image is for 2 and upwards.
  • Diomet -

Replied to the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

Hi all, I also tried to install in rPi 4 following the install version on this forum. There's a lot of twiking to make those procedures work, somehow. Anyway, until an official release will be launched, I would like to try this unofficial image but the…
  • angeluiso -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Boot problem with RPi Model B+.

Thread
    In the first boot, the start is frozen with following "errors". Any help, please? I have tried with several SD cards, changing the cable and power supply, without HDMI...
  • gezzanet -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x rsync local backup complete but win10 file count difference.

Thread
    Just did a rebuild of the NAS after a couple of dead disks. Now running Release: 4.1.23-1 Arrakis. all good :) not running raid now but separate disks and rsync local. Rsync seemed to work ok but when i check the win10 file count the original and the…
  • duplo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OpenVPN - can't log in.

Quote from Virgil.A: “My advice to you guys is to stop using this plugin, it does not work for me either, and it happens every time I update something on the server, so I chose to go the docker way. Fairly simple: hub.docker.com/r/kylemanna/openvpn open…