URBackup Server NEWBIE

geaves

Simple, energy efficient NAS: Rock64 vs Odroid HC2

ryecoaaron

How to install nextcloud in OMV 5.x?

Morlan

Recent Activities

• gderf -

Replied to the thread What's your Raid system ?.

SnapRAID for data. Daily dd image of OMV system disk with most recent seven days kept.
  • ZanosG -

Replied to the thread OMV 0.4 Folder Backups.

Quote from Agricola: “Look at page 64 and following of this guide: mediafire.com/file/lvlziz794ywnpm9/GettingStarted.pdf/file If I can do it, anybody can. ” Ok thanks that didnt work. I tested it by using two USB sticks. I shared both through SMB. I…
  • geaves -

Liked KM0201’s post in the thread What's your Raid system ?.

Like (Post)
    None. Drive A is my "working drive" Drive B, is my back up drive. Once a day, an automatic rsync job runs and backs up Drive A, to Drive B.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x URBackup Server NEWBIE.

Quote from Morlan: “hm okay I have no answer to that ” :D :D neither do I
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Simple, energy efficient NAS: Rock64 vs Odroid HC2.

1 - Sure but why do you want to boot from the hdd? 2 - Since 2.5" drives don't use 12V, you only need it when you are using 3.5" drives. Although, you need to make sure your rock64 is powered with a good power supply to power a 2.5" drive. 3 - Depends…
  • Morlan -

• Triebwerk -

Liked KM0201’s post in the thread What's your Raid system ?.

Like (Post)
    None. Drive A is my "working drive" Drive B, is my back up drive. Once a day, an automatic rsync job runs and backs up Drive A, to Drive B.
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread What's your Raid system ?.

• geaves -

Quote from Morlan: “What was the problem? I set up Pi-hole 2 weeks ago with Portainer and it worked fine. ” It was setup, I could at least login, it took me a number of tries to get resolved what I was doing wrong with the MacVlan, I then attempted…
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) How to install nextcloud in OMV 5.x?.

Quote from Qshtr: “Look here, even if you don't understand German: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWkWARXzW0k Or technodad's youtube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCX2Vhc0LIzSS9aMzhGFZ7PA ” These guides only apply for OMV 4 since the docker GUI…