How to remove Owner and Group Creator

David C.

/tmp full urbackup

macom

Boot Clonezilla Once keeps booting

macom

Recent Activities

• gtj -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Attaching Hardware RAID Enclosure over USB to OMV server.

Like (Post)
    :D if you want to use Raid for USB there is no guide not even on here it makes no difference whether the drives are attached to a m'board or to USB it's the same procedure, it's just that using Raid on USB is just a bad idea, so if you do it and it goes…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Installing OMV on a Intel NUC problems.

I would run updates and check if it is working then. There is a driver here that may work: downloadcenter.intel.com/product/82186
  • David C. -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to remove Owner and Group Creator.

Ok, visibly it's not possible to delete Owner Creator and Group Creator. So, when I try to XigmaNAS, it's work fine without this. (XigmaNAS use FreeBSD) But I prefer OMV for its WUI. I going to try between Privilege and ACL configuration, but if I don't…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x /tmp full urbackup.

Check the manual of UrBackup. urbackup.org/administration_manual.html
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Boot Clonezilla Once keeps booting.

Quote from donh: “Did you remove the cd? A few more details might get you a better answer. ” I think he enabled one time boot from omv-extras --> kernel tab
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x nextcloud update procedure.

Quote from Morlan: “for me it just worked updating nextcloud via the web ui as an administrator. ” same here
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Attaching Hardware RAID Enclosure over USB to OMV server.

:D if you want to use Raid for USB there is no guide not even on here it makes no difference whether the drives are attached to a m'board or to USB it's the same procedure, it's just that using Raid on USB is just a bad idea, so if you do it and it goes…
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Docker GUI plugin now stable.

Quote from molnart: “would it be possible to add a column to the docker containers list with the IP address/port where the container is running? i have several containers, some of them using macvlan network driver and when assigning a port or ip number…
  • djarti -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Resolved OMV - NGiNX+RTMP ?.

Thread
    Hello. Dear forumees, I apologize at first for my English. I have a problem with installing nginx-rtmp or did someone install nginx + nginx-rtmp-module?