openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

openmediavault 4.1.27 stable lots of errors?

Adoby

installation of OMV4 in Pi3B.. Only red light is blinking

Union Filesystems crashes - "Transport endpoint is not connected"

trapexit

Issue with PLEX Docker

gderf

Letsencrypt Docker error

JayKay

Recent Activities

• Adoby -

Replied to the thread openmediavault 4.1.27 stable lots of errors?.

Perhaps you are too quick? Let the installation and automatic update finish. When you think it is done, wait half an hour. Or over night. Then update manually using the GUI. Don't have anything unnecessary connected during the fresh install. Disconnect…
  • raven.warsong -

mine were all fresh installs from .27 im kind of at a loss I really like OMV but im burned out. The box is a 5 gen i3 with 8 gigs of ram boot drive is ssd and so is share. system is stable as far as I can see ran omv fine off flash drive. run mint…
  • Adoby -

I just upgraded from 26 to 27. And rebooted. No issues.
  • mac4rfree85 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x installation of OMV4 in Pi3B.. Only red light is blinking.

Thread
    Hi Guys, I had Raspbian buster lite and was able to install OMV5 beta following techno dad video. But i wanted to try the stable OMV 4 version instead of beta. So, i downloaded the OMV_4_Raspberry_Pi_2_3_3Plus_4.img.xz and flashed it as it is via…
  • trapexit -

Replied to the thread Union Filesystems crashes - "Transport endpoint is not connected".

@gderf Nah. Even it was generating bad config it wouldn't error out like that. It looks like it's crashing and given it can't be reproduced it might be a bad build or hardware (or a really really obscure bug).
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread Union Filesystems crashes - "Transport endpoint is not connected".

All the plugin does is generate an appropriate entry in /etc/fstab. Is the generated entry improper in some way? If so, don't rely on the plugin and edit your fstab by hand and insert a correct entry.
  • Mumbedeus -

Or; what alternatives do I have to the Union Filesystems plugin? I really don't want to upgrade yet... The reason why I want to merge my two file systems is because of the Nextcloud data folder. When setting up Nextcloud in Docker, I can only attach ONE…
  • Mumbedeus -

I see. So what you suggest is that I should upgrade to OMV 5 instead? I thought this version still was in a beta phase(?) Do you know where I can find stable images for the 5.x version - Rock64? Also, my dockers would run the same way, right? Isn't…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Issue with PLEX Docker.

You are confused about folder permissions and a drive being mounted executable. You have a Path in container /config. This points to the Host/volume /srv/dev-disk-by-label-StorageOne/appdata/plex. The DRIVE that has the mount point…
  • nonamer66 -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Issue with PLEX Docker.

Quote from gderf: “Have you signed into your plex account on the server? Free accounts are fine. You say: "I also checked the transcoding folder in question and confirmed it is mounted executable." I do not know what you mean by this. Please…