kekec888

OMV 5 build for banana pi? OMV 4 unstable

Help deciding on what OS for NAS solution

crackjack

Problem with permission inheritance

totopesce

Recent Activities

• subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) ZFS plugin is present for OVM5?.

I got the same error, is because the zfs module is not loaded. No idea how to fix it on packing, there is already a modprobe there Try modprobe zfs apt-get -f install
  • kekec888 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Flex TV (Phlex) for Plex Media Server.

@hafnix Hello hafnix -did you ever got it to work? I have installed digitalhigh/FlexTV image but it seems its not working properly (Radarr , Sonarr and Plex doenst seems to connect? or i cant actually edit sonarr / radarr configurations)
  • thart77 -

Posted the thread OMV 0.4 OMV 5 build for banana pi? OMV 4 unstable.

Thread
    Is there a OMV 5 build for the banana pi? I updated from an old OMV 2.x to OMV 4 (OMV_4_Banana_Pi), but this is very unstable ... Problem with OMV 4 at the moment: after some reboots OMV is not booting. the raspian logo disappers and no login is shown.…
  • crackjack -

Replied to the thread Help deciding on what OS for NAS solution.

Quote from TechnoDadLife: “Why not just try them out and see which one you like the best? ” I have I just cant really decide I like them both but I am more confident jumping into freenas than I am to Openmediavault due to the amount of Guides and…
  • geaves -

Liked pcjunkie7’s post in the thread Need help adding volumes and getting Plex installed in Portainer.

Like (Post)
    Thank you geaves! I saw Bind right next to Volume, but didn't know it was a button or that I needed to click it in order to manually enter local paths. I was able to add all my Plex container volumes and get Plex working! :D
  • Rom1 -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) ZFS plugin is present for OVM5?.

• totopesce -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem with permission inheritance.

I have the PUID and PGID set as a user, but reading the dockerhub it says that it creates the permissions for that user and I'm accessing it as guest so no bueno. I thought it was a problem with OMV and or Samba, but now searching for docker/deluge I…
  • totopesce -

Liked crashtest’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Problem with permission inheritance.

Like (Post)
    Dockers can create permissions issues as well. I'm not sure how you set them up but some of them require PUID and PGID settings that match a regular user and your "users" group. As an example, look at the configuration details for this deluge Docker. …
  • iamskanob -

Replied to the thread Seeking Guidance, First-Time NAS project.

Quote from macom: “Quote from Adoby: “Also you might want some external HDDs for backups. ” And store one of them in a different place (at work, at relatives) or have a backup of the important date in the cloud. For backup of the clients on the NAS…
  • iamskanob -

Liked macom’s post in the thread Seeking Guidance, First-Time NAS project.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Adoby: “Also you might want some external HDDs for backups. ” And store one of them in a different place (at work, at relatives) or have a backup of the important date in the cloud. For backup of the clients on the NAS I use UrBackup.…