Defekte Platte im RAID5 tauschen

geaves

docker breaks internet connection

mousemat

OMV-Config nach Systemfehler fehlerhaft

Shairport can't change service name

Recent Activities

• gett -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud - few Security & setup warnings.

Quote from macom: “First topic: [How-To] Nextcloud with Letsencrypt using OMV and docker-compose ” Thank you. It works! :)
  • gett -

Quote from Morlan: “how did you run the occ command ” cd /srv-dev-disk-by-name-data/appdata/nextcloud/config/www/nextcloud sudo -u MYUSER php occ db:add-missing-indices
  • gett -

Liked macom’s post in the thread Nextcloud - few Security & setup warnings.

Like (Post)
    First topic: [How-To] Nextcloud with Letsencrypt using OMV and docker-compose Second topic: might be best to check the nextcloud forum
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Defekte Platte im RAID5 tauschen.

Quote from Gst: “I`m sorry for that mass of work which I brought to you. Thanks for your time and help. ” That's OK, at least I finally found the issue it's a pity it wasn't a simple do this do that and it's all singing and dancing again.
  • Morlan -

• geaves -

Liked Gst’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Defekte Platte im RAID5 tauschen.

Like (Post)
    I`m sorry for that mass of work which I brought to you. Thanks for your time and help. I´ll leave it like it is for the week (hope that it stays working - Musik and Movies :-)). Next Weekend will I try to build up an new and smart one :) I´ll give you…
  • mousemat -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved docker breaks internet connection.

banging my head against the wall trying to fix this. tried all the suggestions above but docker is still breaking my connection. Any other suggestions for getting this fixed?
  • Mr MagOO -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Shairport can't change service name.

Thread
    Hello, Totally noob trying to switch my Pi4 from OMV4 to OMV5 ... I see that changing the shairport service name makes shairport crash. When I stop DLNA and SMB before changing shairport's name, it seems to work but when i restart SMB and DLNA, both are…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Need Help with Backing Up Strategy - Plugin or Software.

Quote from vlad1966: “How does mergerfs compare in speed to RAID 0 ? I might reconsider going with unionsfs if it can match RAID 0's speed. ” I hope others are commenting on that. There are some posts regarding that on the forum.
  • vlad1966 -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Need Help with Backing Up Strategy - Plugin or Software.

Quote from macom: “Quote from vlad1966: “I'll create a software RAID 0 with the 6 Iron Wolfs ” Bad idea. One drive fails, all data is lost. You might want to have a look at mergerfs. There is the unionfilesystem-plugin from OMV-extras for…