openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

• New

I couldn't leave well enough alone. I had a perfectly working docker for several months but I wanted to add another folder option for sonarr. So I hit "modify" and tried to add /sonarr in the config. I had errors right away so I tried to remove the flag. Now I can't even edit the container - when I click modify I get an error about it not being a container even though I am in the container area. When I look at it in the log I see this error: Bind for 0.0.0.0:9091 failed: port is already allocated. Now I have nothing else running on that port - I can see this when I issue a docker -ps. I've included the logs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

transmission.txt
  • New

I just did a new install of 5.1.2-1. I set the user passwords, but they disappear after saving. Unless I allow guests I cannot access the SMB folders. I get an error message that the folder is not accessible and I may not have permission to use this resource. The user has read/write permissions. Now, I know I'm a newby, but this shouldn't be that hard. Anyone have any suggestions.
  • New

Hi all,

nach ein paar dummen Fehlern von mir habe ich das Rechtesystem komplett zerschossen.

Ausgangslage:
    4x HDDs(ext4)
    MergerFS - Share one
    5 Unterordner Shares (mg, amd, musik, videos, backup)

Ich hatte also ineinander liegende Ordner. Ich habe auf den ursprünglichen Ordner Rechte gesetzt das nur noch root Zugriff drauf hatte.
    Damit habe ich auch in allen Unterordner/Shares die anderen nutzer ausgesperrt.

Danach habe ich versucht mit "chown -R :nutzer /srv" und "chmod -c -R 777 /srv" das ganze wieder zu retten.
    Resetpermissions hatte ich auch schon probiert. hat aber nichts gebracht.

annemarieXXX und michaelXXX können auf keine Shares zugreifen

Wie kann ich das beheben oder besser nochmal sauber "neu aufsetzen" OMV hatte ich testweise schon einmal neu installiert aber das hat nichts geändert(logischerweise da ich die dateisystemrechte kaputtgemacht habe).

Vielen Dank schonmal für eure Ideen

Gruß
    mg

Screenshots:
    directupload.net/file/d/5662/xu4mgm2d_png.htm

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Snapraid Disaster?

gderf

I broke transmission docker

Docker installation error (you have held broken packages)

ryecoaaron

Can't install every Plugin from omv-extras

ryecoaaron

Portainer: Much Ado About Nothing

stefan1983

Recent Activities

• gderf -

Replied to the thread Snapraid Disaster?.

Storage | Filesystems press Create button, select device......................
  • curious1 -

Alas, I cannot find where to format a drive from the WebGUI. :( *********************************************************************************** Never mind, figured it out. :S ************************************************** I must be seeing…
  • curious1 -

smartctl -a /dev/sdb This attachment is for the 'other' drive that I had set aside that mounts but can't be read. BTW, we did not do a copy from this drive. Quote from henfri: “btrfs filesystem show -d ” btrfs filesystem show -d Label: none …
  • curious1 -

Quote from henfri: “smartctl -a /dev/sda ” As attachment. I will reinstall that other drive that was less "friendly" than the one in the attachment. Then I will provide the btrfs filesystem show -d that you instructed. I did not have any drives that…
  • muchgooder -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x I broke transmission docker.

Thread
    I couldn't leave well enough alone. I had a perfectly working docker for several months but I wanted to add another folder option for sonarr. So I hit "modify" and tried to add /sonarr in the config. I had errors right away so I tried to remove the…
  • ajaja -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x OMV Qemu-KVM.

Like (Post)
    You could install cockpit but the version available for OMV 4.x is old. If you use OMV 5.x, there is a button to install cockpit in omv-extras. Quote from Firefly: “I need to use something "bigger" then virtual box ” Not sure what that means and…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker installation error (you have held broken packages).

You will have to use docker.io package from the debian backports with OMV 5.x and setup containers manually. There are no 32 bit docker packages in the docker repo or debian 9 (omv 4) repo.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Can't install every Plugin from omv-extras.

Quote from sgt.luk3: “But what is this backport option? ” It enables the Debian Backports repo which has newer packages in it. They are backported from the release ahead of the system's release. The remote desktop plugin requires the xrdp from…
  • stefan1983 -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Portainer: Much Ado About Nothing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from stefan1983: “Actually more like a question, is it preferred to run portainer itself also as docker image? ” The portainer installation page seems to think it is the preferred method of installation - portainer.io/installation/ Quote from…
  • stefan1983 -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Portainer: Much Ado About Nothing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from HRSCR: “Any other app installed on Portainer will be.... a docker inside a docker? ” No. It will be a docker alongside another docker.