Portainer can't connect to docker daemon

ryecoaaron

Do You Update?

ryecoaaron

Doubts about shared folders / SMB / Firmware Update

Adoby

Recent Activities

• cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread Clone on new USB key (64Gb) with Clonezilla.

Did you check the new USB stick with a tool like h2estw (Windows) or F3 (Linux) for it´s data integrity? A lot of fake SDcards and USB sticks are sold in the net. If the USB stick is OK check/repeat the cloning procedure of clonezilla. Maybe something…
  • Mara -

Yes I still have my sd card and all is okay, she work fine
  • masu -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Upgrade OMV 3.x to 4.x didn't work.

@votdev i don't know much about linux, so i don't know where to change that... but thanks for the hint @macaom hallelujah, after I ran the command, the upgrade worked: "root@OMV:~# dpkg -l | grep openmediavault ii openmediavault 4.1.27-1 all …
  • AgentPete -

Liked ness1602’s post in the thread Do You Update?.

Like (Post)
    I update OMV (for work and home) usually 2 times a week. Only time when i would be careful about updating is if you have NFS shares with VM's on them. If that's not the case,then update always.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Portainer can't connect to docker daemon.

Post a screenshot of the Settings tab of omv-extras.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Do You Update?.

Quote from AgentPete: “Does anyone have any guidance on this, please? ” While I update all the time, I have lots of VMs that I update first. Build a VM or two configured similar to your prod systems somewhere and test updates on them.
  • cabrio_leo -

As a first check I would use the SD card again (if still possible) and check if everything is OK again.
  • ness1602 -

Replied to the thread Do You Update?.

I update OMV (for work and home) usually 2 times a week. Only time when i would be careful about updating is if you have NFS shares with VM's on them. If that's not the case,then update always.
  • steakhutzeee -

Liked Adoby’s post in the thread Doubts about shared folders / SMB / Firmware Update.

Like (Post)
    Yes, provided you first cd into that folder to make it CWD. It is not enough that the program is in a subfolder to CWD. Then you have to specify the sub folder as a relative path: subfolder/program or: ./subfolder/program or, if program is in a…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread Doubts about shared folders / SMB / Firmware Update.

Yes, provided you first cd into that folder to make it CWD. It is not enough that the program is in a subfolder to CWD. Then you have to specify the sub folder as a relative path: subfolder/program or: ./subfolder/program or, if program is in a…