renew certificate let's encrypt

emerenel

Error applying configuration

Doomv

error in upgrade to OMV 5.1.2-1/5.1.3-1

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• macom -

Liked emerenel’s post in the thread OMV 4.x renew certificate let's encrypt.

Like (Post)
    OK I found the way ! open a SSH to OMV and type the following commands: docker exec -it letsencrypt /bin/bash certbot renew Have a nice day everybody !
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x nextcloud error updating.

Quote from HackitZ: “I know have another inssue, it seems like the nextcloud data is my my os drive. I'm not sure how this would have happened ” Was the drive mounted when you run the docker-compose file?
  • macom -

1. stop the container 2. move the data folder to the new location 3. modify the docker-compose file so that it uses the correct path for the data folder (or modify the settings in Portainer) 4. run the docker-compose file (or deploy the container in…
  • henfri -

Replied to the thread [Solved] - [UPS] - Communication instable.

Hello, is there a way to reduce the frequency of this message? If I have a communication problem with my UPS, I get this message once a minute. Once an hour would be more than enough... Greetings, Hendrik
  • emerenel -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x renew certificate let's encrypt.

OK I found the way ! open a SSH to OMV and type the following commands: docker exec -it letsencrypt /bin/bash certbot renew Have a nice day everybody !
  • henfri -

Replied to a comment by curious1 on henfri’s wall.

Wall Reply
    GMT+1
  • Doomv -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Error applying configuration.

Output: @nas:~# file /usr/share/openmediavault/confdb/populate.d/20hostname.sh /usr/share/openmediavault/confdb/populate.d/20hostname.sh: POSIX shell script, ASCII text executable
  • HackitZ -

so i did reinstall nextcloud. Here's what i did. I stopped all the services. renamed nextcloud data folder to nextcloud_old. re-ran my docker compose file. at this point everything seemed fine. I know have another inssue, it seems like the nextcloud…
  • Quote from Jormaster2k: “Did not work because omv-mkconf no longer exists in OMV5, so cannot launch the necessary omv-mkconf fstab command (looked everywhere) ” omv-mkconf is now omv-salt deploy run in most cases. So, it is omv-salt deploy run fstab. …
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread error in upgrade to OMV 5.1.2-1/5.1.3-1.

You need to post the entire message. Everything you posted is a warning and not helpful. What is the output of: apt-get -f install