openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Defekte Platte im RAID5 tauschen

geaves

SnapRaid + Unionfilesytem + Cron = snapraid sync (scheduled to run hourly)

wepee

Plex Update

TheSidewinder

Transfer the rrd

thedarkness

System logs - Date & Time column gone?

Erinox

Recent Activities

• geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Defekte Platte im RAID5 tauschen.

Quote from Gst: “as if it is possible, ” If the drive is OK then it's possible, from the command line run these two and it should come back up, mdadm --stop /dev/md127 mdadm --assemble --force --verbose /dev/md127 /dev/sd[abd] just copy and paste each…
  • Gst -

correct. as if it is possible, else to put in a new one...
  • geaves -

Quote from Gst: “Dear geaves, I really understund nothing.... ” The output from the above shows 3 drives which are part of your raid 5 /dev/sd[abd] whilst your raid is active it is a clean/degraded state as your first image shows, the drive /dev/sdd…
  • wepee -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) SnapRaid + Unionfilesytem + Cron = snapraid sync (scheduled to run hourly).

Quote from thedarkness: “ Quote from wepee: “I am trying to learn as much about the little known SNAPRAID technology from its FAQ: snapraid.it/faq#whatisit But I could not find an answer......to my questions below 1) What happen, if you accidentally…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Wrote a comment on TheGuyWhoLoveIT’s wall.

Wall Comment
    This is a maybe person.
  • TheSidewinder -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex Update.

If you are running Plex in Docker, in the "Extra Arguments" section, add the value: -e VERSION=latest as below. Save and restart Plex. That should update it automatically to the latest version available (for the Docker Image named "linuxserver/plex"…
  • wepee -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) SnapRaid + Unionfilesytem + Cron = snapraid sync (scheduled to run hourly).

Quote from thedarkness: “Quote from wepee: “I am trying to learn as much about the little known SNAPRAID technology from its FAQ: snapraid.it/faq#whatisit But I could not find an answer......to my questions below 1) What happen, if you accidentally…
  • balz333 -

Liked votdev’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved SSD Trim with OMV 5.x.

Like (Post)
    It is for all drives.
  • TechnoDadLife -

Wrote a comment on TheGuyWhoLoveIT’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey,
    I don't know your name. Do you have a raspberry pi and can you learn pi signage today?
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex Update.

The proper tag depends on which image you are running. It is explained in the documentation for the container. Press the info button and read it.