openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Newbie: Weblogin not working after installing union and Snapraid. Permission problem might be involved

Advice: NAS setup w/USB as Primary Storage

WebUI section "Shared Folders" disappeared

pumpkin

Issue with dockers resetting after OMV reboot

KM0201

Can't enable Wifi on Nanopi M4

tkaiser

Recent Activities

• pumpkin -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x WebUI section "Shared Folders" disappeared.

I'm sorry. I fixed it. It was because there was an errors throuh udate.
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Issue with dockers resetting after OMV reboot.

Hmm, it still sounds like a similar problem. Glad you got it resolved though!
  • KM0201 -

Liked ajmbogers’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Issue with dockers resetting after OMV reboot.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KM0201: “Try this Reboot the NAS (presumably you'll lose your settings) Once the NAS is back up, restart all your docker containers: docker restart $(docker ps -q) ” Thanks for your help ! After this this command I get the reply…
  • ajmbogers -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Issue with dockers resetting after OMV reboot.

Quote from KM0201: “Try this Reboot the NAS (presumably you'll lose your settings) Once the NAS is back up, restart all your docker containers: docker restart $(docker ps -q) ” Thanks for your help ! After this this command I get the reply…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Can't enable Wifi on Nanopi M4.

Quote from Robbin: “After I set the config for wlan0 via GUI ” I wouldn't do this since the base image relies on Armbian where Network Manager is the preferred way to setup wireless. After removing all wlan0 references in the UI (and checking
  • kirkdis -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Can't enable Wifi on Nanopi M4.

got the same error here. Did you solve this?
  • pumpkin -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x WebUI section "Shared Folders" disappeared.

Thread
    Hi, I have OMV 4.1.3. After update via "Update management", WebUI section "Shared Folders" was disappeared. And now section "Access Rights Management" contains only "User" and "Group". But before update section "Shared Folders" was present. ?( Is it…
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread Reverse Proxy - Nginx, Traefik, LetsEncrypt, DuckDNS, ... I am lost!.

If you have the letsencrypt docker running with valid certificates you are already close to the solution! There is a reverse proxy (nginx) already build into the letsencrypt container. But you should better setup your letsencrypt container following the…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Server 2008R2 unable access samba shares OMV.

Quote from donh: “Is OMV time synced the 2008 server? ” Why? According to Server 2008R2 unable access samba shares OMV OMV isn't part of a domain and no Kerberos is used for authentication.
  • RomainD2 -

Posted the thread Reverse Proxy - Nginx, Traefik, LetsEncrypt, DuckDNS, ... I am lost!.

Thread
    Hi, I am lost... I am trying to understand reverse proxy for two weeks and use it on my OMV server, but I am literally lost... ?( On my server, I have NextCloud and Home Assistant which can be access from the outside, with two different DuckDNS