openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

• New

Hallo libe OMV-community!

Ich bin gerade dabei mir ein NAS aufbubauen, wo meine ganzen alten festplatten rein sollen.
    Ich habe OMV auch instaliert und eingerichtet, soweit es möglich war.
    Denn ich komme bei der festplatten einbindung nicht weiter.

Die festplatten werden zwar erkannt, unter dem Punkt Datenspeicher/Laufwerke.
    Aber das war es leider schon, gehe ich auf Dateisysteme um dort ein zu erstellen, werden
    die festplatten auch angezeigt und er fängt auch an diese zu formatieren, aber danach
    sind sie wieder verschwunden und ich kann sie nicht ein binden.

Habe nun schon mehrere Sata ports probiert egal ob am Mainboard oder an der Sata erweiterungskarte.
    Selbst ohne die karte kein erfolg gehabt.

Daher hoffe ich auf euere hilfe, da ich die Sata ports schon mit anderen systemen getestet habe und dort
    alle festplatten angezeigt und benutzbar waren, auch an der erweiterungskarte.

Hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen.

Mit freundlichen grüßen
    Sascha
  • New

Hi Team,

When I try to Activate the FTP server, appears an error:

(Uploaded as a TXT file, because it has more than 10000 characters and is not able to be written in one post)

WeTransfer

If I accept the Error, seems that the Service is fine, but the shared folders doesn't appear when I connect tru a FTP Client.

Any idea?

I disabled the Service, and when I Activate again, the Error appear again.

SSL/TTL are disabled

Thanks!
  • New

Hello there,
    I'm pretty new in OMV. I have dedicated server for backup of my main NAS, both OMV. All work like a charm. Except I'm not able to suspend and wakeup my backup server correctly. I have alarm set on the MoBo to 02:25. Then I have scheduled task on 02:30 with custom script with rsync, some wait and then suspend system with "systemctl suspend". So far so good. Backup is done, system sleeps like a baby. But next time, when alarm rings, strange things happen. System wakes up, but immediately (2-3 seconds) reboots. Same happens when I wake up system from suspend manually with power button.

I haven't found any useful info in system log. What can be wrong?

(Just for clarification, it has no affect on function, scheduled task is performed even after reboot. It's just not nice.)

OMV: 4.1.22-1 (Arrakis)
    MoBo: Gigabyte GA-D525-TUD
    System on USB drive (HDD)
    2x WD Green drives

Many thanks.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Festplatten einbinden

NextCloud is no longer running in Docker Image (PHP7.3)

snador

FTP issues

• SinE
  • SinE

Can't move files between shared folders on the same array

subzero79

Restoring

gderf

Recent Activities

• Dragonheartz -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Festplatten einbinden.

Thread
    Hallo libe OMV-community! Ich bin gerade dabei mir ein NAS aufbubauen, wo meine ganzen alten festplatten rein sollen. Ich habe OMV auch instaliert und eingerichtet, soweit es möglich war. Denn ich komme bei der festplatten einbindung nicht weiter. Die…
  • snador -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x NextCloud is no longer running in Docker Image (PHP7.3).

I am using the image of "linux server / nextcloud". It's the same image you use in the tutorial. Nevertheless, I have the following error: "This version of Nextcloud is not compatible with> PHP 7.2.You are currently running 7.3.8. " Apparently…
  • SinE -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) FTP issues.

Thread
    Hi Team, When I try to Activate the FTP server, appears an error: (Uploaded as a TXT file, because it has more than 10000 characters and is not able to be written in one post) WeTransfer If I accept the Error, seems that the Service is fine, but the…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Can't move files between shared folders on the same array.

If there are in the same fs why don’t you make the whole drive a shared folder then it should move it instantly using the local file explorer.
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread Restoring.

Quote from Blebbens: “Could you tell me what kind of data was backupped then, please? And, I do not remember what users and shared folders to create. How is it possible to put back the existing RAID to work? ” I do not use any of the OMV plugins to…
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud -- Mass Data Migration (file permissions problem).

The user who runs the docker container is specified by the pgid and puid (which you get when you enter id user in cli). This user needs the rights the modify the folders. This is usually not the case when you copy in external files as root. A restart of…
  • Blebbens -

Could you tell me what kind of data was backupped then, please? And, I do not remember what users and shared folders to create. How is it possible to put back the existing RAID to work?
  • netrunner -

Posted the thread Reboot after wakeup.

Thread
    Hello there, I'm pretty new in OMV. I have dedicated server for backup of my main NAS, both OMV. All work like a charm. Except I'm not able to suspend and wakeup my backup server correctly. I have alarm set on the MoBo to 02:25. Then I have scheduled…
  • gderf -

Quote from Blebbens: “Now I do not know how the restore the old settings (users, file system, RAID, file sharing (german translation)). At first I would search for the plugin, trying to restore the backup and later (after rebooting ?) I would…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Can't move files between shared folders on the same array.

No. Not unless you use the command line. Then it is very simple. Even if OMV got a file explorer it would not be possible to move files between separate filesystems without copy+delete. Each share is a separate filesystem. If the file explorer allowed…