[Plugin test] openmediavault-luksencryption v2

drdebian

Flash Memory Plugin

ryecoaaron

OMV 5.0 + Docker - Suggestion

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• crashtest -

Liked sonofwatt’s post in the thread OMV 4.x UnionFS and file distribution.

Like (Post)
    Quote from crashtest: “I'm guessing it would (but again I haven't tested it). With two "Existing paths", the next directive is "most free space". I think I can see where you're going with that idea - rather than scrap "Existing Path", which keeps…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread Disk doesn't appear in the "File Systems" section.

The sdd device does not contain a filesystem according to the blkid output, that’s why it is not displayed.
  • jensilein -

Replied to the thread Cannot access OMV Webgui anymore.

How can I bring back the standard php installation?
  • drdebian -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved [Plugin test] openmediavault-luksencryption v2.

Quote from subzero79: “Quote from drdebian: “Quote from subzero79: “Thanks for the feedback. Network should be available otherwise this mod would be pointless. I’ll try to replicate in a vm with bond. But I assume it worked because networking…
  • drdebian -

Liked subzero79’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved [Plugin test] openmediavault-luksencryption v2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from drdebian: “Quote from subzero79: “Thanks for the feedback. Network should be available otherwise this mod would be pointless. I’ll try to replicate in a vm with bond. But I assume it worked because networking gets pulled by ssh,…
  • FabrizioMaurizio -

Replied to the thread Disk doesn't appear in the "File Systems" section.

• jensilein -

Thanks for the information. How can I get it back to work again? What do I have to do?
  • votdev -

You mixed up different PHP versions including backports which finally broke your system. Don't install other PHP versions in OMV because there are PHP extensions that require the packages shipped with Debian 9 (for OMV4). If you want to run additional…