openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

• New

hi guys,
    how can I solve this problem?
    after upt update/install

Source Code

1. Processing triggers for systemd (232-25+deb9u11) ...Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7f31efe45950>Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in removeTypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callableException ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7f31efe45950>Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in removeTypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

thanks
  • New

Hi, I would like to ask, what I can do about Transmission not connecting to tracker. Because webGUI of Transmission has limited features, I used regular Windows client and connect to OMV. In torrent properties, it reports: "announce.torrent-site-that-i-use.net:443 cannot connect to tracker"

Can it be because of encryption? On tracker website, they inform that tracker will communicate only with clients supporting newer SSL encryption: EC 256 bits (SHA256withECDSA) and virtual SSL hosting (SNI). Transmission has few options about encryption: perfer, on and off.

I have ports forwarded on my router too and tracker works okay with utorrent client on my another windows pc. I didnt find any other torrent plugins for OMV, so dont know how to test, if its Transmission problem, or not.

Thanks.
  • New

Hi,

So I need to convert lots of video files so to do this I have decided to use handbrake on OMV. I have followed @TechnoDadLife video about how to do it however my handbrake keeps crashing and then restarting. I do not know why this is happening so any support would be greatly appreciated. I have exactly followed the video and all of the settings that technodadlife has used and thus I am confused why it is not working. I have attached the system log below as txt and image (only the start as it is so long)

syslog.txt.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Samba

TDL Let's Encrypt tutorial --network error

Nefertiti

Docker: Nextcloud cannot communicate with MariaDB

Agricola

Plex on Docker - looking for servers

WastlJ

XML error with noexec and omv-mkconf fstab

TechnoDadLife