The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OMV Qemu-KVM

ryecoaaron

Installed PiHole using the latest guide on here - but its old version

geaves

How to accomplish automatic sleep/shutdown and power-on with advanced power management?

macom

​who can help me to run this image correctly?

ryecoaaron

Plex docker set-up via Portainer fails.

gderf

Recent Activities

• macom -

Liked Morlan’s post in the thread OMV 4.x URBackup Server NEWBIE.

Like (Post)
    With the release of OMV 5 in the future I was looking to set up UrBackup in Docker. But the official docker image is only available for amd64 architecture. So I started reading about setting up docker images and container and started porting the image…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV Qemu-KVM.

You could install cockpit but the version available for OMV 4.x is old. If you use OMV 5.x, there is a button to install cockpit in omv-extras. Quote from Firefly: “I need to use something "bigger" then virtual box ” Not sure what that means and…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Installed PiHole using the latest guide on here - but its old version.

Quote from thefunkygibbon: “if so, how can i change/download latest version?? ” Delete the image and try again, I have just pulled this on my OMV and looking at the details of the image pihole/pihole:v4.3.2_amd64 so it's pulling the correct image.
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to accomplish automatic sleep/shutdown and power-on with advanced power management?.

Quote from Raistlin666: “im also interested in the topic ” Maybe you should point out the specific topic you are interested in.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ​who can help me to run this image correctly?.

Quote from nicovon: “I thought I did everything correctly, where am I wrong? ” Just to reiterate that I don't have time to teach anyone how to use svn. But here was my quick test: create the container docker run -d -v
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Plex docker set-up via Portainer fails..

Have you viewed any of the available guides on this? Here's one: Source Code (1 line)
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Browsing NFS share on KODI client not working !!.

@votdev Even if I add isBlkidEnumerated and set it to false to the mergerfs backend, it looks like the collectd (or diskstats) salt code is still using findfs with a uuid to find the disk. Quote from nightrider: “Yes, I do use the unionfilesystem…
  • amirandola -

Replied to the thread HP Microserver Gen 8 - USB installation's performance.

Quote from ananas: “Just a hint, the Gen 8 Microserver can not boot from the USB 3 Ports. Only the USB 2 Ports are supported by the BIOS. ” I've read something about this but you confirm this lack. To avoid problems with USB stick and data written, I…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Installed PiHole using the latest guide on here - but its old version.

docker image need to be updated, I use watchover to do it.
  • franc0nelis -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Plex docker set-up via Portainer fails..

The arch image is armhf. Assuming thats the proper image how do I instigate the container. And also safely remove my existing instance of plex from os. Cheers