openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

• New

I type in omv-confdbadm populate only to get the following :-

Usage: omv-confdbadm <command>

Common commands:
    create Create the default configuration for a data model.
    delete Delete a configuration object.
    exists Check if configuration object(s) exists.
    list-ids List all data model IDs.
    migrate Apply configuration migrations.
    read Read configuration object(s).
    update Update a configuration object.
  • New

Hey there!

When I first try to start the FTP server I get this error:

Brainfuck Source Code

1. Fehler #0:
    2. OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run proftpd 2&1' with exit code '1': debian:
    3. ----------

When I try to start it the second time it somehow starts but TLS is not working. I get this error on login:

Source Code

1. Status: Verbinde mit xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx...
    2. Status: Verbindung hergestellt, warte auf Willkommensnachricht...
    3. Antwort: 220 ProFTPD Server ready.
    4. Befehl: AUTH TLS
    5. Antwort: 500 AUTH not understood
    6. Befehl: AUTH SSL
    7. Antwort: 500 AUTH not

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Lets Encrypt

Nextcloud stopped working page load error 504

Cannot login to WebGUI after setting up two systems

ryecoaaron

Raid missing after restart

Lif3styl3

add hard disk

geaves

Recent Activities

• mrandygets -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Lets Encrypt.

Thread
    Hello all. I am very new at OMV. And am having issues with lets encrypt with docker. It says its running. But my emby server says it is not secure. Can someone help me please.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Cannot login to WebGUI after setting up two systems.

Quote from irafone: “I can see the webgui login page, but no way to login ” That means engined is not running and/or the system disk is full. omv-engined -df from the command line will show errors.
  • geaves -

Liked Lif3styl3’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Raid missing after restart.

Like (Post)
    all my critical files are backed up to another raid system. the other raid system is additionally cloud synced.
  • Lif3styl3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Raid missing after restart.

all my critical files are backed up to another raid system. the other raid system is additionally cloud synced.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 0.2 add hard disk.

Two ways to do this create a second raid 1 array from the 2x6Tb drives or use 1 for data (working drive) then have the second drive as a backup to the first using rsync.
  • geaves -

Quote from Lif3styl3: “it's the most dangerous part within rebuilding of an raid5 due to the chance of an additional disk failure,.... ” :D hence my sig, you need a backup of the files that are important to you.
  • Lif3styl3 -

ok. will be some time after raid is rebuilded. there are still 400minutes left. it's the most dangerous part within rebuilding of an raid5 due to the chance of an additional disk failure,.... i think tomorrom morning i can check if evrything is still ok…
  • vshaulsk -

Replied to the thread OMV, proxmox and Green IT.

I run a proxmox 3 node cluster with several OMV vm's and one freenas VM. My nodes are all dell: one R720xd and two R620's (All my OS disks and disks used for VM's on the hosts are SSD's / NVMe) My systems run 24x7, but I am also a little concerned…
  • geaves -

Quote from Lif3styl3: “hopefully the raid is already there after next reboot without any entry within that file. ” Don't reboot yet, wait for the rebuild then run the following omv-salt deploy run mdadm wait for it to complete there appears to be a delay…
  • Lif3styl3 -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Raid missing after restart.

Like (Post)
    mdadm --zero-superblock /dev/sde mdadm --add /dev/md127 /dev/sde