Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Notification settings

macom

SMB Slow performance even with 1Gbps NIC Card

draddy

Help for SMB

LeleLeRigolo

Make SabNZBd use VPN-tunnel of haugene/transmission-openvpn?

PeteyBling

OMV Migration to a new boot device

balz333

Recent Activities

• macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Notification settings.

It is a feature of OMV. The default value is set to 80%. To change this value you have to use the process above. If you just don't want to get the notification you can turn the notification off in the GUI of OMV.
  • draddy -

Replied to the thread SMB Slow performance even with 1Gbps NIC Card.

yeah SMB looks ok - i just use it the default way - copy a movie (round about 5GB) from NAS to my PC with around 110-120MB/sec - copy another movie from PC to NAS - also around 110-120MB/sec (on windows explorer) thats close to the max of a 1gbit…
  • LeleLeRigolo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Help for SMB.

j'ai un problème avec mes hdd donc pour l'instant retour à 0 :/
  • PeteyBling -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Make SabNZBd use VPN-tunnel of haugene/transmission-openvpn?.

Can you maybe be a little bit more specific regarding the ports? Do I have to change the parameters by "modify" when the transmission container is sropped or can I change them somewhere else, like in the webui of transmission? Thank you very much for…
  • MickBurke -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Notification settings.

OK, so it sounds like I can't change it through open media vault itself? Which leaves wondering how it got turned on in the first place. It also leaves me stuck with it. Thanks for your input...
  • Visnah -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Make SabNZBd use VPN-tunnel of haugene/transmission-openvpn?.

VPN is the Name of my Transmision Container. You have to use the name of your container. For the WEB Interface from SABNZBN you must put the Port 8080 in the Transmission Docker Container. Like 8080:8080
  • balz333 -

Replied to the thread OMV Migration to a new boot device.

Quote from macom: “If the USB drive is smaller than the nvme drive you need to use the -icds switch in Clonezilla. ” Good hint. I would have forgotten thx again
  • phunksta -

Replied to the thread Borgbackup plugin UI error "Failed to execute Xpath Query".

Source Code (75 lines)Original message Source Code (1 line)
  • the-evil -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Still clueless.....

Quote from crashtest: “In OMV, when you create a user, the user is added to the "users" group. ("Users" is the actual name of the group.) When you create a shared folder, the users group is given read and write access to it by default. ” that is…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread Mergerfs guide.

You could read the documentation for starters. github.com/trapexit/mergerfs