help needed to install on raspberrypi 3b+

tkaiser

OS disk out of space - what to do?

tkaiser

USB errors when using USB 3.0 external disk and SMART

Kaldek

Recent Activities

• jensilein -

Replied to the thread Cannot access OMV Webgui anymore.

OK, what would you recommend me to do next? I really want to have the gui back ?(
  • tkaiser -

Quote from jensilein: “Here's the output of sudo dpkg --verify ” No problems (only adjusted config files). So at least it's not data corruption on your OS partition.
  • jensilein -

Hello, thanks for your answer. Here's the output of sudo dpkg --verify Source Code (26 lines) What can I do next?
  • tkaiser -

You could try to run a package integrity check: sudo dpkg --verify (if other files than config files and the smartmontools database are listed then maybe you experienced bit rot)
  • votdev -

It seems your PHP installation is broken.
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Samba 4.7.0+ for SMB encryption?.

Quote from Kaldek: “I'm happy to try OMV5 as this host isn't really in production use yet ” Please report back whether you can see transport encryption benefitting from AES-NI. Personally interested in this since in 2019 we have to switch with a lot…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread help needed to install on raspberrypi 3b+.

Quote from jhussain: “it did not gave me any ip address ” As @Adoby pointed out and as the readme clearly states the RPi needs Internet access on first boot to finish installation. The readme explains to watch the activity led. And there's no need to…
  • Kaldek -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Samba 4.7.0+ for SMB encryption?.

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from Kaldek: “The bottleneck is not the client as it's getting the aforementioned 102MB/s from the VM server ” Well, with encryption enabled it could've been the client too (since both ends of the connection need to use…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OS disk out of space - what to do?.

Quote from L4celek: “Still confused as to what to do with the .img file being 18G and the disk only showing 8G though! ” As already mentioned: resize2fs
  • jensilein -

Posted the thread Cannot access OMV Webgui anymore.

Thread
    Hello, after having updated my OMV installation I cannot access the WebGui anymore. I already tried a lot of things to fix it based on forum threads but it didn't managed it. So could you please help to get the Gui back. SSH and all the other things seem…