The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Plex issues with UnionFS

schulcz

OpenVPN - can't log in

Troox

SMB | how to not present SMB shares on OSX shares dialog, when an user has not access rights to a particular share

tkaiser

Controlling OMV though the command line

tkaiser

Reverse Proxy - Nginx, Traefik, LetsEncrypt, DuckDNS, ... I am lost!

RomainD2

Recent Activities

• crashtest -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Plex issues with UnionFS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from schulcz: “I'm trying to use UnionFS, but I still have issues in PMS by UnionFS shares. ” You need to use /srv/<fuse mount point> in Volumes and Bind mounts and not /sharedfolders
  • schulcz -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex issues with UnionFS.

Quote from geaves: “Quote from schulcz: “I'm trying to use UnionFS, but I still have issues in PMS by UnionFS shares. ” You need to use /srv/<fuse mount point> in Volumes and Bind mounts and not /sharedfolders ” Big thanks for You, now it works…
  • Troox -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OpenVPN - can't log in.

Thanks for the Link! Its working, but slow like hell -.- Server with OMV 4.1.22 is a Intel G4400 @3.30GHz - Internet Speed 1000/50, connected with OpenVPN (Android) Speedtest.net throws 3,94 mbps down and 13,5 Mbps upload at me *cry* G4400 CPU Usage ~5%
  • Unfortunately OMV allows to share the same data with both SMB and AFP at the same time which is not a great idea: redmine.ixsystems.com/issues/5904 This is not an issue if your server is OS X 10.8 or later since Apple does all the 'translation' stuff in…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Controlling OMV though the command line.

Quote from da_guy2: “I'm setting up my snapraid sync script and would like to disable some services (SAMBA, SFTP, etc) while the sync is happening to ensure that no data gets modified mid sync ” You can rely on Debian basics here. Stop the respective…
  • RomainD2 -

Replied to the thread Reverse Proxy - Nginx, Traefik, LetsEncrypt, DuckDNS, ... I am lost!.

Quote from Morlan: “Yes, because it updates your ip for the dyndns if it should change due to a reconnect.In your config files try changing the server_name to hassio.*; instead of hassio.mysubdomain.*;. Also is your homeassistant docker in the same…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread SBC NAS: NanoPi M4? RockPro64? Other?.

Just some opinions/thoughts My personal take on the SBC NAS topic is: - 1 SBC combined with 1 HDD. With this setup I even consider using USB storage with USB-to-SATA bridges known to work well - When it's about to attach 2-4 HDD to a host and comparing…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced.

youtu.be/2TTVzZVMeCE We will use docker to install NzBGet and then show how to properly configure it. My Usenetserver : Usenetserver
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread When do SMB permission changes take effect?.

Quote from jay: “It seems if I disable / enable the specific share again after making a change to permissions, then when the share comes back online is when the permissions will change. If I don't do the above, where is the delay coming…