RAID/Filesystem Missing after drive removal for swapping bad drvie

Rdborg

setup/configuration question

Adoby

How to install nextcloud in OMV 5.x?

Morlan

Recent Activities

• Morlan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x URBackup Server NEWBIE.

With the release of OMV 5 in the future I was looking to set up UrBackup in Docker. But the official docker image is only available for amd64 architecture. So I started reading about setting up docker images and container and started porting the image…
  • saiki -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Having issues getting the OpenVPN plugin working.

After upgrading from stretch to buster i had the same issue. File loacation of openvpn-plugin-auth-pam.so has changed to /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/openvpn/plugins/openvpn-plugin-auth-pam.so try in bash: sudo ln -s…
  • Rdborg -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RAID/Filesystem Missing after drive removal for swapping bad drvie.

• geaves -

Quote from tannaroo: “i have to find another setup that works for me so I wouldn't want you to spend time on this. ” Ok, but it does work and I know how frustrating it can be, as for @TechnoDadLife he might not do a video on UrBackup, but I'm willing to…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) setup/configuration question.

Just make sure to have a backup of the data. Preferably more than one. Then if you change platforms you just need to restore the data from the backup to the new platform. And you'll be up again.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RAID/Filesystem Missing after drive removal for swapping bad drvie.

Ok; 1. cat /proc/mdstat This shows no arrays on your system, that mdadm can recognise. 2. blkid Shows no drives referenced being used as a Linux Raid Member, it also does not display /dev/md0 information /dev/sda1: PARTLABEL="Microsoft reserved…
  • tannaroo -

Quote from geaves: “Quote from tannaroo: “appreciate all of the help but i'm giving up with this project. ” Why, granted it's a learning curve but it's the same for all users, I spent hours last weekend trying to get Pi-Hole to work via Portainer,…
  • geaves -

Quote from tannaroo: “appreciate all of the help but i'm giving up with this project. ” Why, granted it's a learning curve but it's the same for all users, I spent hours last weekend trying to get Pi-Hole to work via Portainer, I don't need it I was…
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) How to install nextcloud in OMV 5.x?.