Mounting image file to shared folders

Slow speeds

crashtest

Transmission-openvpn changes the IP for the whole server

gderf

Mayan edms

Recent Activities

• peguerosdc -

Replied to the thread RK3399 cron job issue at reboot.

Thanks @ryecoaaron ! Indeed I moved the script to an executable folder and that fixed the error message, the only weird thing is that still the PWM pin was not getting activated and I had to change the order of the script a bit and duplicate a few lines…
  • peguerosdc -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread RK3399 cron job issue at reboot.

Like (Post)
    Quote from peguerosdc: “/sharedfolders/sys/activate_fan.sh ” Sharedfolders are not mounted executable. Either put the script somewhere that is executable (like /usr/local/bin/) or change your sharedfolder to be executable (search the forum for that).
  • neurotone -

Liked tkaiser’s post in the thread OMV 4.x How often and which self test should I schedule?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from crashtest: “SMART attributes can increment with no user scheduled tests at all ” Exactly. But the context was your wrong believe that a short test could help increasing these SMART values which is not the case: Quote from crashtest: “I…
  • crashtest -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Slow speeds.

First, my sincere apologies to @geaves for barging into this thread. (There's way too much of that on the forum.) Quote from table681: “in the mean time do you have any router suggestions you could give to me. ” I hate to say this but the answer to…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Transmission-openvpn changes the IP for the whole server.

The OP is a bit thin on details. But a guess as to what's happening is that already existing router NAT port forwards point to the private IP address of the OMV machine and work properly until OpenVPN is running. Then OpenVPN renumbers the OMV machine's…
  • nogolbap -

Posted the thread Mayan edms.

Thread
    Anyone has successfully installed mayan-edms docker on omv4 Enviado desde mi Mi A2 Lite mediante Tapatalk
  • table681 -

Quote from crashtest: “@table681 he's giving you good advice. Provider "required" equipment covers a very wide range. It can be quite good, like a fritz!box, or it's a piece of "low bidder" heavily locked down junk, like the ADSL router I have. With…
  • Shinobi -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Jackett downloads/blackhole directory not working.

no feedback or ideas? i realized that I'm actually missing the "save to server blackhole" button. It is an upwards arrow and it only shows, when i go to jackett web UI, scroll down to "manual download to blackhole directory" and input something there.…
  • crashtest -

Quote from geaves: “I have been a BT customer for longer than I can remember. ” And that is a very l-o-n-g time. Sorry @geaves , I couldn't resist. :D ________________________________________ @table681 he's giving you good advice. Provider "required"…
  • jollyrogr -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Snapraid with 2x BTRFS and 1x EXT4 good?.

I haven't looked at the forum in a few days and missed your question. I agree with everything crashtest said. Snapraid provides parity and bitrot protection, so EXT4 is really the way to go with Snapraid. I didn't know about the recommended command…