OMV 5: OpenVPN with Docker on ARM

KM0201

Transmission downloaded files cannot be seen/accesed

KM0201

Problem with Static IP

Scorp21

Recent Activities

• gett -

Liked Morlan’s post in the thread Resolved OMV 5.x (beta) Nextcloud - few Security & setup warnings.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gett: “Quote from Morlan: “how did you run the occ command ” cd /srv-dev-disk-by-name-data/appdata/nextcloud/config/www/nextcloud sudo -u MYUSER php occ db:add-missing-indices ” try Quote from Morlan: “1. docker exec -it nextcloud bash 2. sudo
  • gett -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 5.x (beta) Nextcloud - few Security & setup warnings.

@macom @Morlan Thank you! Both of you real MVP!
  • gett -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 5.x (beta) Nextcloud - few Security & setup warnings.

Quote from Morlan: “try ” Yes. :) Thank you! For other n))bs like me docker exec -it nextcloud bash sudo -u abc php /config/www/nextcloud/occ maintenance:mode --off cd /config/www/nextcloud sudo -u abc php occ db:add-missing-indices
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread Docker locales in LazyLibrarian.

• KM0201 -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved OMV 5: OpenVPN with Docker on ARM.

Quote from duplo: “Quote from NormP: “I used ledokun/armhf-docker-transmission-openvpn:latest It worked perfectly for me. ” Could you please tell me where to get this openVPN for armhf (rpi 3B+) docker and how to set it up in OMV? The plug in doesn't…
  • KM0201 -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved OMV 5: OpenVPN with Docker on ARM.

Like (Post)
    In Portainer you can paste a version 2 docker-compose file into the Create Stack > Stacks > Add stack page and it will create the container for you.
  • duplo -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved OMV 5: OpenVPN with Docker on ARM.

Quote from NormP: “I used ledokun/armhf-docker-transmission-openvpn:latest It worked perfectly for me. ” Could you please tell me where to get this openVPN for armhf (rpi 3B+) docker and how to set it up in OMV? The plug in doesn't work anymore for me…
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Transmission downloaded files cannot be seen/accesed.

Quote from rtibby: “A little bit off topic guys , but can you advise me about what/how to install a VPN through Portainer ? It is what is missing for the moment on My OMV server ... and some users ( :D :| :| ) suggested me I should get one .... ” It's a…
  • KM0201 -

Liked rtibby’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Transmission downloaded files cannot be seen/accesed.

Like (Post)
    A little bit off topic guys , but can you advise me about what/how to install a VPN through Portainer ? It is what is missing for the moment on My OMV server ... and some users ( :D :| :| ) suggested me I should get one ....
  • Scorp21 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem with Static IP.

So,I found the known-host file, I've erased the line wich contain "IP static 1"... Then I try to Access OMV with the console of my computer ,Access granted with SSH as first connection..but access to GUI always impossible with my browser by entering…