openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?

crashtest

Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i5BEH drivers (Debian)

How often and which self test should I schedule?

crashtest

Custom Changes to PHP.ini with Nginx Plugin?

pwepwe973

RPI4 OMV WiFi

electrosam

Recent Activities

• geaves -

Liked crashtest’s post in the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tkaiser: “Unfortunately @crashtest loves to sabotage development work ” You must be a complete freaking idiot - incapable of being able to distinguishing between reality and these pitiful little fantasies. :) How do I sabotage "development"…
  • crashtest -

Replied to the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

Quote from henfri: “Guys, calm down. ” Full disclosure - he's been warned repeatedly.
  • crashtest -

Liked exitcode0’s post in the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tkaiser: “I won't fix since too annoyed by several forum members ” Awww. Too bad, so sad, you little mamma's boy. You still don't get it. No idea of what manners are. Like a stupid dog, you shxt in your own back yard and you get angry …
  • henfri -

Replied to the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

• Stallern -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i5BEH drivers (Debian).

Thread
    hey i were wondering about what drivers and kernels i would need to install to get my Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i5BEH up and running since i don't seem to get it working a 100% properly (installing on top of debian) cheers
  • crashtest -

Liked Griffo’s post in the thread OMV 4.x How often and which self test should I schedule?.

Like (Post)
    I lost a drive the other day, it simply "disappeared". Obviously I tested it, changed drive slots etc to prove that it was the drive. Funnily enough, using Seatools, it would fail a short test but pass a long test every time. I'd started with long-tests…
  • crashtest -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How often and which self test should I schedule?.

@tkaiser Your "context" is from a data center, which has next to no applicability to the average home user. Setting up E-mail notifications and simply enabling SMART works, it's hands off, and is enough for the average home user. Now, if you want to…
  • Griffo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How often and which self test should I schedule?.

I lost a drive the other day, it simply "disappeared". Obviously I tested it, changed drive slots etc to prove that it was the drive. Funnily enough, using Seatools, it would fail a short test but pass a long test every time. I'd started with long-tests…
  • pwepwe973 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Custom Changes to PHP.ini with Nginx Plugin?.

Why do I feel that php.ini is a taboo subject? :( as soon as you ask to modify it for x reason, do not answer it, or be asked why do you want to modify it ...
  • electrosam -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RPI4 OMV WiFi.

Another update- I followed steps in this thread and the driver/firmware seems to work- linuxquestions.org/questions/s…nic-not-found-4175627137/ Now the output of dmesg is- root@raspberrypi:/usr/src# dmesg | grep brcm [ 0.217743] brcm-pcie…