OMV 5 dnsmasq

pegasuspc

I lost connection to the NAS just from one PC

Agricola

Accessing admin page with openvpn-as via docker

TechnoDadLife

Recent Activities

• Berti -

Replied to the thread OMV auf einem Raspberry Pi 4.

Hi. Also..... Platte einbinden mit bestehenden Daten geht. Die Platte einfach abziehen im laufenden Betrieb ist nicht so tolle, wenn man bedenkt, dass Du von einem NTFS-System sprichst. Vorher ein umount oder wenigstens ein normales herunterfahren wäre…
  • matefon -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Nginx update?.

Oh, just another thing: I've tried Docker a several times, but after installation there was a 'Docker local network interface' installed. Since then, my PC was struggling with very slow startup and shutdown because of a running job (I don't know which).…
  • pegasuspc -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved OMV 5 dnsmasq.

• matefon -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Nginx update?.

• Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x I lost connection to the NAS just from one PC.

1. Log in to your router and see what connected devices show up and see what ip addresses the router has assigned to them. 2. Check your Ethernet cables. One or more may be bad. 3. Do you have WiFi in your pc? Disconnect your Ethernet from it and see if…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Accessing admin page with openvpn-as via docker.

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) E: Sense auto is not understood, try true or false..

Volker's post is not a script. It is the basics on how to install OMV. It isn't meant to cover ever little detail. This is why you should use the install script I wrote - forum.openmediavault.org/index…-s-i386-32-bit-platforms/ Quote from peekaa:…
  • Tii -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) the contents of the shared folders do not match what I see from Windows.

Quote from votdev: “A shared folder named foo should be accessible via /sharedfolders/foo ” is this new in 5.x ? On 4.x i have no /sharedfolders/[sharename] on any machine.
  • limac -

Replied to the thread MACVLAN Issues.

Quote from geaves: “There is an interesting video here this installs pi-hole without macvlan. ” Directed a folk from the video to here since he had the same issue with macvlan. :) This video showed another neat way to make pihole work by changing the omv…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) the contents of the shared folders do not match what I see from Windows.

Quote from Tii: “so, clearly /sharedfolders/service/ is NOT the same as /srv/dev-disk-by-label-dati/service/ Why do you think it should be the same ? ” A shared folder named foo should be accessible via /sharedfolders/foo because the shared folder name…