openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

• New

Hi there,

I've added a local job to Rsync a shared folder from when drive connected via USB, to another connected via USB (exact same drives) and whenever it runs at the designated time, or I trigger it manually via OMV it does no actual syncing and gives the following message:

Source Code

1. Please wait, syncing </srv/dev-disk-by-label-Media1/Media1/> to </srv/dev-disk-by-label-Media2/Media2> ...
    2. sending incremental file list
    3. sent 44 bytes received 12 bytes 37.33 bytes/sec
    4. total size is 0 speedup is 0.00
    5. The synchronisation has completed successfully.
    6. Done ...
    I'm able to run Rsync absolutely fine through SSH however, but ideally would like OMV to manage this.

My job settings are as follows:

• New

Hi all

I'm trying to consolidate two Pi's and need to move my PiVPN server from my debian based Pi to my OMV Pi.

I'm able to install the PiVPN server on OMV perfectly well using the curl command on their website and I've changed the 1194 port forward from the old Pi to the OMV Pi but clients aren't able to connect.

On the OpenVPN client logs, I can see that the hostname is resolving correctly and it is trying to connect on UDP port 1194 but the OpenVPN server on the Pi doesn't see the connection.

I've tried to open UDP port 1194 on the OMV web GUI but still no luck.

Any idea what I'm missing?

TIA
  • New

hi,

have setup a tvheadend server via Docker to connect my avm dvb-c repeater.
    repeater got 2 tuners but will only connect one tuner to one ip address, so i would need a 2nd ip address to get both working.

how can i realise it in omv5? or can i set a 2nd ip in the docker on any way? both must point to the same network like 192.168.178.10 and 192.168.178.11.

thx

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OMV using a USB drive

gabs247

Cannot create socket to [localhost]:2812 -- Connection refused

gabs247

Problem adding hardrive

peterkam

apt-get update - GPG error:

Berti

Cant connect to OpenVpn

CarlB

Recent Activities

• gabs247 -

Replied to the thread OMV using a USB drive.

Ok, fudged my way along to the point that I got it working with adding port 2812 to the iptables and then omv-firstaid again to configure network.
  • gabs247 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Cannot create socket to [localhost]:2812 -- Connection refused.

Ok, I tried adding to the iptables, which is working so far...I have an address now. However, still can't log into the box with the admin account (still dropping back to the login prompt): howtoforge.com/community/threa…connection-refused.83052/
  • gabs247 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Cannot create socket to [localhost]:2812 -- Connection refused.

Ok, now I'm here. I have been having lots of trouble with my OMV4 install, but strangely, it's sort of booting now...so I don't want to touch anything. But I cannot acquire a network link, due to this very same error. I tried changing the monit config,…
  • peterkam -

Replied to the thread Problem adding hardrive.

I had problems adding a HDD as well. Then I formated the HDD on a Desktop-Linux-PC, replaced it into my omc-server, wiped it (Disks / Wipe), created a file system (File Systems / Create), mounted it (File Systems / Mount), now is workes well. Peter
  • Scorp21 -

I have reedit my last reply with new result of test. Do you have see it ?
  • jollyrogr -

can you login to a terminal on running OMV system? from terminal run: "blkid" without quotes and "cat /etc/fstab" without quotes.
  • Berti -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Update apt-get update - GPG error:.

Hi. No backport kernel works on the Raspi. Deactivate Backport again and it works again. Berti
  • Scorp21 -

Hello, thank's for your reply In "Initramfs" when I write "blkid" I have : /dev/sda: type="isw_raid_member" /dev/sdc :type="isw_raid_member" /dev/sdb: ptuuid="b831c3f8" pttype="dos" /dev/sdd1 : uuid =" number and letter" type "ext 4"…
  • CarlB -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Cant connect to OpenVpn.

Do you mean this thread? OpenVPN-Renew CRL If I understand correctly the plugin stop work when the certificates are revoked and they have to be updated manually. I execute openssl crl -in /etc/openvpn/pki/crl.pem -text to check my expiration date and i…
  • jollyrogr -

your system expects to boot from /dev/sda1 when you plug the sata drive in, it is becoming /dev/sda unless you hot plug it. can you paste your /etc/fstab file? and the result of 'blkid' command? your fstab should reference your boot drive using UUID…