openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Plex plugin running, but unconfigurable

HannesJo

Issues with Mount a WD 4tb My Passport HDD and with install PlugIns.

votdev

Backing up USB Installation

shockwave

MergerFS Migrate Pool to New System

jollyrogr

New OMV install without losing current data

Recent Activities

• HannesJo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex plugin running, but unconfigurable.

As far as I know, Plex from OMV-extras is deprecated and should not be used anymore. Setting up Plex using docker is state of the art. See forum.openmediavault.org/index…?postID=175864#post175864
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Issues with Mount a WD 4tb My Passport HDD and with install PlugIns..

It seems to be that SaltStack can not handle blanks in device names and mount dirs properly. Need to find a workaround and maybe a bug fix for the upstream project. I really can’t understand why it is necessary to use blanks in filesystem labels or…
  • shockwave -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Backing up USB Installation.

I deleted all SMB shares and then all associated folders. Its still not allowing me to delete the array in raid.
  • jollyrogr -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x MergerFS Migrate Pool to New System.

This isn't a Microsoft product. You shouldn't need to reinstall OMV. MergerFS doesn't hold any data. You can destroy and recreate the pool without losing any data.
  • scope -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Plex plugin running, but unconfigurable.

Thread
    Hello everyone, Yesterday I've installed OMV 4.1 and Plex plugin through OMV-Extras. Everything was fine. Today however... Plex service is still up and runnning (screenshot no.1). I can connect to it from PS4, no problem at all. The problem is - in…
  • crashtest -

Replied to the thread impossible to install OMV from debian.

Quote from .H.: “did you have another links ? For a good version ? ” If the ISO passes an MD5 hash, it's good. With an exception for the SSH server, I wouldn't install any additional software. Also, you might want to check the health and condition…
  • totopesce -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem with permission inheritance.

They are all dockers, Sonarr, Radarr and Jackett give downloads to deluge and that downloads it. Or just downloading something from Deluge. Thats the only thing that "creates" files on the server.
  • devnet -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x MergerFS Migrate Pool to New System.

Thread
    Hi all, Union Filesystem Plugin: I have a MergerFS pool setup as follows: Source Code (4 lines) SDC1 is parity...the other 3 are inside a MergerFS pool. So I have a motherboard replacement that needs to take place...which means I'll have to reinstall…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Speed rsync raspberry pi 4b too slow.

I just copied a bunch of big files from an SSD on the RPi4 to another NAS. I used Midnight Commander. And I got speeds of about 80-90 MB/s sustained. A bunch of 40-250 GB zip files. I did a "push" to a Odroid HC2 also running OMV. I used a UASP…
  • cejas_99 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x The PHP memory limit is below the recommended value of 512MB.

Hi Yes, i'm using nextcloud in docker, I searched the php.ini file in the / config folder and I haven't found it, can you help me with the path of this file? thank you