Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Doubts about shared folders / SMB / Firmware Update

steakhutzeee

502 Bad Gateway nginx

votdev

phpVirtualBox VM Console Access

mroz

​who can help me to run this image correctly?

nicovon

Missig Drive will nor remove from Disk in WebGUI

mroz

Recent Activities

• steakhutzeee -

Replied to the thread Doubts about shared folders / SMB / Firmware Update.

Thanks! So basically i can type exactly the same commands i think. Thay put " ./JMS578FwUpdate -d /dev/sda -v " That means "do this thing in the JMS**** folder that is located in the current work directory" Right? Thanks for your exhaustive…
  • Morlan -

Liked Stealthvince’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Nextcloud with Letsencrypt using OMV and docker-compose - Q&A.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kritta: “Using External Storages I'm having trouble using external storages under this setup. I can't add external shares via the Nextcloud interface - they just keep showing up with the red icon that suggests that the host is unreachable. I…
  • sdelisle -

Liked claredad’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Transmission Script Help - Noob Question.

Like (Post)
    Hi all. I may be about to ask the most stupid question ever... And I apologise if that's the case. I have Transmission running in Docker. I've found plenty of script files that will delete my torrent file after download, but when I have the script,…
  • steakhutzeee -

Liked Adoby’s post in the thread Doubts about shared folders / SMB / Firmware Update.

Like (Post)
    Linux has built in protection against running programs by mistake. Or evil intentions. In order to run a program or a script you need to either specify the path or place the progam/script in a folder that is listed in $PATH. You can check your $PATH by…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread Doubts about shared folders / SMB / Firmware Update.

Linux has built in protection against running programs by mistake. Or evil intentions. In order to run a program or a script you need to either specify the path or place the progam/script in a folder that is listed in $PATH. You can check your $PATH by…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x 502 Bad Gateway nginx.

Sorry, i meant /var/log/nginx/openmediavault-webgui_error.log
  • mroz -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved phpVirtualBox VM Console Access.

Just fixed the issue. I can set the VNC IP under remote Display,
  • nicovon -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ​who can help me to run this image correctly?.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “What ever url you were going to use with http can be replaced with svn: http://server/reponame becomes svn://server/reponame ” I don't understand why it can't find the host.. imgur.com/E560jq2
  • Constantine -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x 502 Bad Gateway nginx.

/var/log/php/ - no directory php7.0-fpm.log Source Code (5 lines)
  • mroz -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Resolved phpVirtualBox VM Console Access.

Thread
    Hi all, I have installed virtual box on to my OMV 4 Server. How do I get access to a VM Console ? I have tried port 9000 on the OMV IP via RDP and VNC. I see that its stuck on the 127.0.0.1.